Sadly, Jim Boeheim came very close, but did not make it to the Infiniti Final Four... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sadly, Jim Boeheim came very close, but did not make it to the Infiniti Final Four...

Just voted again.

As an aside, can I just say that Tom Crean's charity (while I know it does good things for kids with cancer) has a slightly creepy name?

OK, self-imposed 2 hour ban starts now.

Still 5th, but within a percentage point of 4th (both listed with 5% of the vote).
Keep voting!!

We really don't know how far behind JB might be. There's not enough resolution (decimal places) to make a determination.

For ex. JB could be at 5.48% and Hoiberg at 5.49%

Just voted again... no change in the standings.

image.jpg

It's going to be a game of attrition. We have to wear out the Hoiberg supporters in order to get Jim into 4th place in time for the Final Four round.

Vince-Lombardi-Picture-Quotes-1.jpg

Still in 5th place tied at 5%.
Just over 2 days to go... vote. Vote. VOTE!

Just tried to vote and I could not get in. Have voted everyday with no problems before.

Orantimespost: 903134 said:
Just tried to vote and I could not get in. Have voted everyday with no problems before.
A number of times it's made me re-enter my user name etc despite it showing as defaulting because the site wouldn't accept it. Weird so I had to clear the defaults and re-enter it all over again.

A number of times it's made me re-enter my user name etc despite it showing as defaulting because the site wouldn't accept it. Weird so I had to clear the defaults and re-enter it all over again.

I've had to do that each time. It's probably programmed to avoid having a computer do the voting.

Sheesh, we seem stuck on the tie with Freddy the ballot stuffer. Gotta get JB in there! LGO~!

What's going on? It's showing everyone in 1st place with a percentage of NaN%.

Wonder if voting is over?
There's supposed to be 1 more day of voting in this first round, but it won't let me.

If I read things right, JAB should be safely into the round of 24. Next they'll cut it to 16, then 4 and then 1.
It's not clear if voting starts over with each round, or if votes are cumulative.

What's going on? It's showing everyone in 1st place with a percentage of NaN%.

Yeah but it says:

THANKS FOR VOTING!
Jim Boeheim is currently ranked 1st.
Make sure to comeback every day to cast your vote!

:)

Jim Boeheim is currently ranked 1st.
Make sure to comeback every day to cast your vote!

:)
They must've started the next round of voting.
Let's not tell the tO$U folks about that.

It's back up!

Round 2
Currently tied for 10th... get back to voting people!

By making it to the top-24, the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation will receive $7,500.
If we can get JAB to the Sweet-16 then that amount goes up to $10,000.

Edit: there are 19+ days remaining in this round.

Edit: there are 19+ days remaining in this round.

And 52 days left 'til the Vernal Equinox. (Spring conjures up thoughts of warm weather, sunshine, buds, etc. I know better)

Climbing slowly.
Now in 11th place.
Keep voting!

Who do you have to sleep with to be able to change the subject line of a thread like CTO just did? ;)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom