Sadly, Jim Boeheim came very close, but did not make it to the Infiniti Final Four... | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sadly, Jim Boeheim came very close, but did not make it to the Infiniti Final Four...

Got an error so tried again and it said I already voted today.

Let's hope I actually did vote. ;)

Jim Boeheim and 23 other coaches have made it to the second round of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge where Jim's competing to win $100,000 for the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation – an amazing charity that helps enrich the lives of kids in need within Central New York and also provides support for eliminating cancer. And the scoring has started again from scratch. First round votes do NOT carry over.

Currently in the second round, he's trailing several other coaches... but we've proved we can help propel him forward in the standings.

Please go to ESPN.COM/INFINITI and vote for Jim every day. And let’s show the world just how passionate we Syracuse fans are.

Yes, you can vote every day. Let's help support the wonderful community work done by Jim and Juli.

It's a new round.. and once again, be sure to vote every day. LET'S GET JIM TO THE ROUND OF 16!
We are doing our part.

Been sitting in 9th for several days. 2%. 8th has 3%. Need a lot of voting. About 3 or 4 at 2%.

Jim Boeheim and 23 other coaches have made it to the second round of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge where Jim's competing to win $100,000 for the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation – an amazing charity that helps enrich the lives of kids in need within Central New York and also provides support for eliminating cancer. And the scoring has started again from scratch. First round votes do NOT carry over.

Currently in the second round, he's trailing several other coaches... but we've proved we can help propel him forward in the standings.

Please go to ESPN.COM/INFINITI and vote for Jim every day. And let’s show the world just how passionate we Syracuse fans are.

Yes, you can vote every day. Let's help support the wonderful community work done by Jim and Juli.

It's a new round.. and once again, be sure to vote every day. LET'S GET JIM TO THE ROUND OF 16!
How in hell is Matta #1????

5-8 are all listed with 3%.
JAB needs to be in the top 16 in this round to increase his contribution from $7,500 to $10,000.

Getting to the Final a Four in the next round is going to be tough when some of the larger state schools (I'm looking at you, O$U) can simply mobilize a gazillion votes. We'll need to step it up with some additional PR in that round.

Keep voting and make sure that JAB reaches the Sweet-16 round.

Reactions: cto
Still there... just keep voting.
Need to keep him in the top 16.

Weird I just voted and I got the message "an error occurred while voting. Try Again" so I did and it then said I had already voted. Hope it did work.

Weird I just voted and I got the message "an error occurred while voting. Try Again" so I did and it then said I had already voted. Hope it did work.

That's happened to me as well. Nothing you can do about it.

The numbers must be really close if JB's standing is bouncing around as much it is. Keep voting!

It's happened to me a few days as well. I suspect/hope that our votes counted appropriately. If it's any consolation, I suspect this happens to voters for other schools as well.

It's happened to me a few days as well. I suspect/hope that our votes counted appropriately. If it's any consolation, I suspect this happens to voters for other schools as well.

No conspiracy theory? I bet there's a "Cheriehoop" filter :p

Hanging steady.
"Only" 11 more days to go in this round.

Correction: he just passed John Beilein to move up to 7th.
We'll need a bunch more votes to make that stick.

Last edited:
After a dip to 8th yesterday, JAB is back to 7th.

Keep voting.

Back to 8th. Not to be a conspiracy theorist but that's quite a gap between 3rd and 4th. I've got to think somebody's figured out an automated ballot box stuffing approach here.

Back to 8th. Not to be a conspiracy theorist but that's quite a gap between 3rd and 4th. I've got to think somebody's figured out an automated ballot box stuffing approach here.

If Ohio State is involved, then by default it has to be cheating.

CTO you know I rarely have quarrel with you like some of these miscreants, but upon examining all available data and reasonably acceptable logic, I think the title of the thread should read "Attention people! CaptainJ needs Jim Boeheim's help". Even in my present state of affairs I think no impartial jury is going to be able to reasonably make a case otherwise without breaking down in involuntary laughter that could approach the borders of what resembles insanity. I challenge anyone to show just cause to the contrary!

Jim Boeheim and 23 other coaches have made it to the second round of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge where Jim's competing to win $100,000 for the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation – an amazing charity that helps enrich the lives of kids in need within Central New York and also provides support for eliminating cancer. And the scoring has started again from scratch.

Currently in the second round, he's trailing several other coaches... but we've proved we can help propel him forward in the standings ...and make sure he gets into the third round.

In addition to this thread, maybe there can be a non-"stickied" post during and after games, when there are more people on here. Sometimes people skip over the threads at the top of the page. Go JB!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom