Sadly, Jim Boeheim came very close, but did not make it to the Infiniti Final Four... | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Sadly, Jim Boeheim came very close, but did not make it to the Infiniti Final Four...

In addition to this thread, maybe there can be a non-"stickied" post during and after games, when there are more people on here. Sometimes people skip over the threads at the top of the page. Go JB!
That is why I change the subject line every few days... Trying to keep it fresh-looking.

Jim Boeheim and 23 other coaches have made it to the second round of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge where Jim's competing to win $100,000 for the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation – an amazing charity that helps enrich the lives of kids in need within Central New York and also provides support for eliminating cancer. And the scoring has started again from scratch.

Late in the second round, he's trailing several other coaches, but he has a great chance to make it into Round 3 with 15 other coaches. We've proved we can help propel him forward in the standings ...so let's make sure he gets into the third round.

Please go to ESPN.COM/INFINITI and vote for Jim every day. And let’s show the world just how passionate we Syracuse fans are.

Yes, you can vote every day. Let's help support the wonderful community work done by Jim and Juli.

It's a new round.. and once again, be sure to vote every day. LET'S GET JIM TO THE ROUND OF 16!
Jim Boeheim and 23 other coaches have made it to the second round of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge where Jim's competing to win $100,000 for the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation – an amazing charity that helps enrich the lives of kids in need within Central New York and also provides support for eliminating cancer. And the scoring has started again from scratch.

Late in the second round, he's trailing several other coaches, but he has a great chance to make it into Round 3 with 15 other coaches. We've proved we can help propel him forward in the standings ...so let's make sure he gets into the third round.

Please go to ESPN.COM/INFINITI and vote for Jim every day. And let’s show the world just how passionate we Syracuse fans are.

Yes, you can vote every day. Let's help support the wonderful community work done by Jim and Juli.

It's a new round.. and once again, be sure to vote every day. LET'S GET JIM TO THE ROUND OF 16!

I just tried to vote, got an error message that said my vote wasn't accepted because of a problem. Went back to vote again and it wouldn't allow me to vote as I had already voted for today. Something Fishy here?

Something Fishy here?
Not really. I addressed it previously in this thread. I suspect that your vote was counted the first time. Even if it didn't, this issue should be affecting all groups equally.

Start voting at 1:00pm today Monday Feb 17th and get a quick start!!!

So, now my morning routine is turn on Mike and Mike, make coffee for Mrs. Crusty, log in to syracusefan.com, read orangeyes posts, vote for JB and get ready to go to the office.

Is this Infiniti thing like Publishers Clearing House and will go on forever?

Jim Boeheim and 15 other coaches have made it to the third round of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge where Jim's competing to win $100,000 for the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation – an amazing charity that helps enrich the lives of kids in need within Central New York and also provides support for eliminating cancer.

Round 3 is the most important round .. because four coaches will make it to the Final Four. At the end of Round 2, Jim was VERY CLOSE to 4th place. Let's make sure to get him into the Final Four... for a chance to win more money for his charity. Voting in Round 3 begins at 1 pm on Monday, February 17. We've proved we can help propel him forward in the standings ...so let's make sure he gets into the 4th round.

It's a new round.. and once again, be sure to vote every day, beginning on Febuary 17. LET'S GET JIM TO THE FINAL FOUR.

Let's all be sure to use our social media connections. On fb make sure your settings allow your post to be seen by all connections, not just close friends and family. when you post to your status you will see a little drop down at the bottom right of the text box that let's you choose who can see your posts. Also, encourage others to share your post so their connections can also see it. I plan on being a real PITA for this round.

Start voting at 1:00pm today Monday Feb 17th and get a quick start!!!
Apparently, ESPN can't tell time.
Just tried to vote (at 1:05 EST) and it's still telling me to come back at 1 PM EST.

Something is up with the site. It shows that JB has 25% of the vote so far (along with some other coaches), but I still cannot cast a vote.
Still keeps telling me to come back after 1PM?
I even tried different browsers to make sure it wasn't a cookie issue or something

It's now working fine. Sign on... and help get Jim to the Final Four!

It's now working fine. Sign on... and help get Jim to the Final Four!
Yup, finally was able to cast my vote.
Still would like to know how Ohio State keeps stuffing the ballot box though - Thad Matta already up to 43% of the vote. something seems fishy.

Jim Boeheim and 15 other coaches have made it to the third round of the Infiniti Coaches’ Charity Challenge where Jim's competing to win $100,000 for the Jim and Juli Boeheim Foundation – an amazing charity that helps enrich the lives of kids in need within Central New York and also provides support for eliminating cancer.

The site is up and running (about an hour later than promised), and at the moment Jim is tied for 4th place!

Round 3 is the most important round .. because four coaches will make it to the Final Four. Let's make sure to get him into the Final Four... for a chance to win more money for his charity. We've proved we can help propel him forward in the standings ...so let's make sure he gets into the 4th round.

It's a new round.. and once again, be sure to vote every day, beginning today. LET'S GET JIM TO THE FINAL FOUR.
Round 3. Time to ratchet things up a notch! Let's go syracusefan.com. If there is time to for 4200 views of the NC State tears thread, there is time to vote for JB! Go 'Cuse!

Reactions: cto
Maybe we need a fresh thread to try and get the whole board voting.

I hope this doesnt draw too much ire, but I think the participants of this board would likely respond to the thread title of Juli Boeheim in a catfight with whomever Sean Miller's wife is. ;)

I hope this doesnt draw too much ire, but I think the participants of this board would likely respond to the thread title of Juli Boeheim in a catfight with whomever Sean Miller's wife is. ;)
I may try that next. I am running out of subject lines. ;);)

VOTE, VOTE, VOTE. He is down to 6th place this morning!!!!

Just a minute ago and also yesterday I got the message that an error occurred and to try again. Both times I tried again but it said I already voted. Something weird going on.

• RANK
    COACH
    UNIVERSITY
    CHARITY
    PCT
    Thad Matta
    matta-thad
    Ohio State
    ohio-state
    Ronald McDonald House Charities of Central Ohio
    ronald-mcdonald-house-charities-of-central-ohio
    30%