Safe to say that shredder needs the bye week. Gutted it out today but clearly | Syracusefan.com

Safe to say that shredder needs the bye week. Gutted it out today but clearly

IthacaBarrel

Shaky Potatoes
He was dinged up, maybe more than just a couple owies. Kid is tough to say the least. Shocked at how quickly people in the game thread turned on him and the offense. Last time I checked BC coaches are paid to win games too. They had a great game plan to defend us But we gutted it out.

He was dinged up, maybe more than just a couple owies. Kid is tough to say the least. Shocked at how quickly people in the game thread turned on him and the offense. Last time I checked BC coaches are paid to win games too. They had a great game plan to defend us But we gutted it out.
I was taken aback by that (not really) as well. Lots of voices that had been silent in the WF and VT game threads were doing a lot of concern trolling for Shredder's health, and calling for Morgan to make an appearance. It'll happen again. I think his style just doesn't sit well with some people - which is fine, as there have been players like that for me, in the past.

Outstanding post. Kid is a gamer and he will really put the bye to good use

I think people were concerned he was too hurt to be effective. Not really bashing. Took care of business in the second half that's for sure.

reduced-image_16736_1_1582219257.png

He looked like he was struggling to run well early on last week too. Then seemed to get better as game went on but it was obvious from some of his first few runs he wasn’t running like normal.

Really? Maybe we saw different broadcasts, one I watched the talked SU up a lot on both sides of the ball.
They fawned all over the Freshman QB and his arm strength.
Then when they recapped the TDs it was “oh Tucker took this one in” etc
End of the game was a little better
But overall the loved BC

But overall the loved BC

They def fawned all over the BC QB but I didn’t think they did SU any less justice. Talked about Shrader, Tucker, and even the Oline as well as the defense. Especially in the 2nd Q.

They def fawned all over the BC QB but I didn’t think they did SU any less justice. Talked about Shrader, Tucker, and even the Oline as well as the defense. Especially in the 2nd Q.
Fair, I might have zoned them out at that point haha

But overall the loved BC

they fawned all over his first pass (or second pass the deep out to the sideline) that went incomplete. It was weird. It was incomplete and way overthrown.

Last edited:
Being on this board I am not surprised how fast these posters turn on the Orange.

Game thread fans should never be listened to

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom