Sales | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sales

If true, that means the brother is taking the rap for the scales. It also means that the JRB won't be involved because it was an off campus situation. Even if all that is true, he's still gotta get past the Marrone discipline.

Marrone shouldn't be an issue. He's always been a huge Sales fan. :)

If he's still on the roster, he's taking classes. He was suspended from the team, not the school.

If true, that means the brother is taking the rap for the scales. It also means that the JRB won't be involved because it was an off campus situation. Even if all that is true, he's still gotta get past the Marrone discipline.

Marrone punishment will be time served (however many games already missed). He set that precedent with Carter, and Carter only had to miss spring practice.

Marrone punishment will be time served (however many games already missed). He set that precedent with Carter, and Carter only had to miss spring practice.

What was Collier's time served?

I like it, have Sales step in for Chew next year, keep everything rolling along.

But

The BE games at the end of the season are going to be HUGE. If Sales is ready, you have to play him.

2 points:
1) Do you really think Chew and Lemon stay healthy the whole year? History doesn't support that.
2) Do you think Sales is definitely going to stick around if he can't play this year? Look what happened w/ Collier.

What was Collier's time served?

What's the Collier story? I can't remember ever hearing what he did. And I'm assuming you're going to say it was drug related. But I guess I'd wonder why Marrone would string this one out then, just kick him off the team and move on. Wouldn't matter if the charges were dropped.

2 points:
1) Do you really think Chew and Lemon stay healthy the whole year? History doesn't support that.
2) Do you think Sales is definitely going to stick around if he can't play this year? Look what happened w/ Collier.

Whoops. Should have said, I get where people are coming from, NFL mindset, thinking ahead to next year. But this year is much more important, especially the games at the end of the schedule where Sales could in theory play.

1) No
2) Also no

Why on Earth would we not play him this year if he's elligible and Marrone let's him?

No need at WR?! I wonder about you guys sometimes.

Speaking of collier he made some ignorant comments about white people a few weeks ago on fb so i had to delete him.

Speaking of collier he made some ignorant comments about white people a few weeks ago so i had to delete him.

That's nice. Do these kids have any idea that prospective employers can read their nonsense? Sorry, I already know that answer

That's nice. Do these kids have any idea that prospective employers can read their nonsense? Sorry, I already know that answer
Thats nothing he had a black power picture as his default as well.

Regardless of Sales' eligibility going forward, nice job by RF in breaking this one!

(Assuming it's true, of course, but sounds like you're on the right track...)

Nolan, on his chat, just said he was looking into a rumor that the drug charges were dropped.

This was my first question as well.
Sales and Miller are both still listed in the SU student directory. That directory has proven in the past to be an accurate indicator of whether someone is enrolled or not. I think both are going to classes this semester.

Can anyone confirm?

I'm fairly certain I heard that Sales was going to class and whatnot. I can't 100% confirm though.

hope he comes back and plays every game like its the pinstripe bowl!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AlCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom