Sales | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sales

The first pass Ryan threw to Marcus was a touch pass (!) that Marcus did a poor job of running to. Then he pretty much disappeared for the evening.

Didn't seem himself tonight, makes you wonder if he was under the weather. Haven't seen him look that non-existant in a while. I think he rebounds against USF.
He was being covered all game long tight in man coverage by a top notch CB who DM says will play in the NFL someday. Tough for someone Marcus' size and speed to break free against someone that strong and athletic.

The good news for this week is that the much maligned USF defensive coordinator likes to play a soft zone defense. This should open things up for the SU passing game so they can attack the sidelines as well as the middle.

I look for Sales to have a big game (along with West and Lemon).

If USF is that bad in the defensive backfield and plays soft zone, I look for them to blitz often.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

If USF is that bad in the defensive backfield and plays soft zone, I look for them to blitz often.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2
should make those quick slants and quick hitters to the TE open all day. If the OL can get a little bit of time, pump fake the quick slant and hit a streaking WR on the outside.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseVegas

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom