Sales'charges dropped and a sealed indictment | Syracusefan.com

Sales'charges dropped and a sealed indictment

CaliCuse

All American
I know thats good news for Marcus but is it goodness fo the team? Will Doug allow him back? Or does this become a red-shirt year? It might make sense to keep him out for the rest of the year. On the other hand ,Doug has something big in process and maybe Marcus can help the team in the rest of the tough schedule. Thoughts?:noidea:

I know thats good news for Marcus but is it goodness fo the team? Will Doug allow him back? Or does this become a red-shirt year? It might make sense to keep him out for the rest of the year. On the other hand ,Doug has something big in process and maybe Marcus can help the team in the rest of the tough schedule. Thoughts?:noidea:

He wont be back this year

someone mentioned on an earlier thread that he wasnt even registered for classes this year, anyone know if thats true? if he's allowed back, a solid season next year could help him to separate himself from this mess and prove he can walk the straight and narrow for nfl scouts

someone mentioned on an earlier thread that he wasnt even registered for classes this year, anyone know if thats true? if he's allowed back, a solid season next year could help him to separate himself from this mess and prove he can walk the straight and narrow for nfl scouts
I don't imagine that he would be on the roster still, if he wasn't at the school. The roster has been one of the best resources that we have to determine who is on the team/in school still.

First I hope he fixes his life.

Second, I hope he gets back into school and applies himself.

And, third, I hope he is given a chance to make the team once he proves that he has turned his life around.

I'm rooting for him.

BrentAxeMedia Brent Axe

by OrangeFizz

Now hearing Marcus Sales coming back is all contingent on his status with the University. Marrone wants him back football-wise. Interesting

I don't imagine that he would be on the roster still, if he wasn't at the school. The roster has been one of the best resources that we have to determine who is on the team/in school still.

From the PS: Marcus Sales is enrolled at SU this semester, according to Kevin C. Quinn, SU's senior vice president for public affairs. Quinn had no other comment on the situation.

Didn't know that thanks . I can see why he might have not registered for classes with issue facing him. I'd cut the kid a bit of slackif the law of the land dismissed everything. The kid saw his future tanked. Whether it was deserved by association,I don't know but the fact of the matter is that the case was dismissed. That must account for something I would think.:p

Didn't know that thanks . I can see why he might have not registered for classes with issue facing him. I'd cut the kid a bit of slackif the law of the land dismissed everything. The kid saw his future tanked. Whether it was deserved by association,I don't know but the fact of the matter is that the case was dismissed. That must account for something I would think.:p
he may be enrolledd but is he going to class and being a good student/citizen?
If the answer is yes, then he may have taken one of his first steps - of many to make it all the way back, if HCDM is willing...?

I've seen him every now and then on the shuttle going to main from south, so it seems that he's been going to class. This is definitely a good sign, but I think it's next year that he comes back. I doubt he's in football shape.

If he is cleared and Marrone is comfortable having him rejoin the program [the latter being the most important factor, IMO], then I'd prefer to see Sales come back next year.

We're at midseason; chances are, he wouldn't be able to ramp up in enough time. I'd rather see him rejoin the team in the spring, engage in off-season workouts, participate in spring practice, etc. and then be in a position to help bolster the WR corps / offset the graduation loss of Van Chew.

In my mind, that would be a bigger contribution than him rejoining the team now, and not making a splash but for a game or two while he gets up to speed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CarlsbergMD

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom