San Diego St / CBS 9:40 PM | Syracusefan.com

San Diego St / CBS 9:40 PM

Best part is we are in. Good defensive team but a game we can win. Tough but doable.

And not on an aircraft carrier this time.

Wow. SDSU is a rock solid squad. Bunch of winners. Remember, they would’ve been a #1 seed last year, but the Tournament was cancelled. Don’t fall for the smaller conference narrative or live off the Aircraft Carrier game from 9-10 years ago, tough challenge here for any squad, including ours. In recent times, the Aztecs are easily the second-best program on the West Coast, with only Gonzaga being superior.

I always feel pretty good once tournament time comes for cuse...teams that aren't use to our signature zone seem to get so flustered from not seeing it throughout the year.

SDSU is a tough matchup. I watched most of the MWC tourney. We can beat them. They are experienced but don't have the same star power as last year. Our length should give them some problems. Not a game where we have to make up a major talent or size gap.

They are a physical team somewhat like Va Tech. Overall excited for the chance. We have the better offensive talent. We can also play our smaller lineup against them more if need be.

Need to add that they aren't some elite rebounding team. They usually rebound around even especially in the last 5 games.

We can beat them, we need to keep up with what we’re doing. Bras needs to be ready if Griff is off and if Joe is starting he needs a super quick hook. Good draw to be able to keep Marek in for as many minutes as possible, shouldn’t get beat up. Biggest guy we need to step up is Q. Think he’ll have a great game.

"GREAT match up. Shut down Buddy and we win by 20"

Quote from the SDSU board.

I will ignore the fact he was responding to someone that said it was a bad matchup for them.

Where is their board. Link please

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom