San Diego St / CBS 9:40 PM | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

San Diego St / CBS 9:40 PM

What a world ... a team in California draws us and the first thing they say is “shut down Buddy Boeheim”.

who saw that coming in mid-January lol
First thing their coaches say is "oh fork, the 2-3 zone".

Not to mention a bigger longer body to get around, I’m assuming at 5’8” he’s super quick, I can deal with Buddy’s defense if he’s shooting well, but we can’t afford to have Joe and Buddy at the top no matter what.

No one has ever gotten past Kadary without a screen

We have only one chance to win. If JB finally comes around and plays Edwards 39 minutes at SG, benches Budrick, Kadary at PG, Joe gets huge minutes at sandwich retrieval, Bras gets 49 minutes in the first half, play man buzzer to buzzer, halftime ceremony where he formally reprimands GMac for complete failure to achieve any results, and gives a public service medal to Nate Oats. Do that, and we have a chance.
Budrick was never any damn good. An idiot could see that!

Not to mention a bigger longer body to get around, I’m assuming at 5’8” he’s super quick, I can deal with Buddy’s defense if he’s shooting well, but we can’t afford to have Joe and Buddy at the top no matter what.

He isn't lightning quick but is decent. Grad transfer from CSU northridge. Malachi Flynn was the guy from last year who was special.

Ugh that couple hours between bracket reveal and game time announcements is the most annoying first world problem ever.
Especially when I had to plan the SU alumni club game watches in NNJ and in AZ. Hoping to have 2-4 people over to watch. Yea. Thursday marks 2 weeks after my 2nd shot. Just in time for MM!!

I always feel pretty good once tournament time comes for cuse...teams that aren't use to our signature zone seem to get so flustered from not seeing it throughout the year.
I think Joey donuts takes the signature out of our D.

There isn't any real tape on how they played against a P5 team other than UCLA early on who they beat. Nevada got a ton of good looks against them and that game was tight for a while. Our defense will be as important as offense. Expect them to stay honest with Buddy and provide openings for others. We got bad Griffin vs UVA so perfect time to get good Griff. First team to find their rhythm on offense wins by 3 possessions or more imho.

Really hope you're right on good Griff. We need him to step up, and score. I think he will. Along with providing his great weak side D. Blocking shots, and getting boards. Just can't force things, and force JB to take him out, but I have all the faith in Bobby B if that's the case. We're deep at the perfect time, IMO.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom