Saturday’s Celeb Guest | Page 11 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday’s Celeb Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
he’s donated plenty of money to local charities and organizations in the Syracuse area and the southern tier. I’d say that is the community. He also helped out the Dungeys with medical expenses. He’s done more for people than the rest of us combined probably.

From what I've heard, he doesn't always take credit for publicly either. Plenty of stuff behind the scenes. We only hear about the high profile stuff.

You tell me Brady is coming I am at the game tomorrow and trust me I use every favor I have banked on the hill and get a face to face.

I have saved favors within the AD from my work study days as a student.
If I've correctly inferred that you're a lawyer, I'll work for you for free for as long as you want if you take me with you. I need to plead him not to ruin my childhood by leaving the Pats

he’s donated plenty of money to local charities and organizations in the Syracuse area and the southern tier. I’d say that is the community. He also helped out the Dungeys with medical expenses. He’s done more for people than the rest of us combined probably.
Fair point. Forgot about that. Selfishly as a fan it would be great if his ties to JB would translate into more direct investments to SU (at least that we know of). If we keep getting A-list celebrities more frequently, that might be enough of a recruiting tool unto itself, honestly.

tumblr_n3s9r5GRkM1rlt1nto1_400.gif

If I've correctly inferred that you're a lawyer, I'll work for you for free for as long as you want if you take me with you. I need to plead him not to ruin my childhood by leaving the Pats
He is going nowhere as long he gets treated with respect. Belichick isn't a moron. He is waiting for the CBA and the fact the salary cap is projected to be 241 million in 2021. Brady isn't going anywhere.

I just want to thank the guy. . I need confirmation to go to this game and trust me if Brady is there I am going to get a media credential from the AD and be behind the scorers table.

I did grunt work stuff and for those people who work the scorers table who are AD employees when I was a student and did favors that I can call in.

If Brady is at the game I will PM you if you are Pats fan.

Reported
I reported myself too. I resent my fanhood more than anyone rightly should.

That being said, 9-7 this year

He is going nowhere as long he gets treated with respect. Belichick isn't a moron. He is waiting for the CBA and the fact the salary cap is projected to be 241 million in 2021. Brady isn't going anywhere.

I just want to thank the guy. . I need confirmation to go to this game and trust me if Brady is there I am going to get a media credential from the AD and be behind the scorers table.

I stuff for those people who work the scorers table who are AD employees when I was a student and did favors that I can call in.

If Brady is at the game I will PM you if you are Pats fan.
I agree, I've seen nothing to make me really think that he's going anyplace. They both know they're still capable of winning another ring together.

My dad grew up outside of Boston so I'm a born and raised Pats fan from upstate NY. Outside of Syracuse, Brady has given me the best sports moments of my life. I love the man.

I would appreciate that more than I can put into words. Fingers crossed.

Glad our resident Pats fangirls are gettin all riled up.

i will make consecutive threads (assuming they get deleted) blaming Brady singularly should we lose.
Who is your favorite athlete of all time? Tom Brady is the probably the only person I could meet and lose my chit.
I have met President Clinton and President HW Bush good men, but most celebrities are meh to me.

Tom Brady I lose my chit.

Who is your favorite athlete of all time? Tom Brady is the probably the only person I could meet and lose my chit.
I have met President Clinton and President HW Bush good men, but most celebrities are meh to me.

fortunately I got to see my favorite play before he left, Roy Halladay. I remember it all, but it’d mean a lot more now as an adult seeing him. Hard to conger greatness when you’re a young kid. Cant imagine meeting him personally though

Now days? The Mannings or Manny Ramirez/Big Papi

I went to the GQ Man of the Year Award show some years ago. Star-studded event. Sting was there. Madonna. Prince presented or something, and i think that was the first time he was seen with a cane, which i guess sorta portended his death... It was all quite spectacular, but then... Muhammad Ali was there. Chills. I remember how vividly he dwarfed every other major celebrity in terms of significance.

Glad our resident Pats fangirls are gettin all riled up.

i will make consecutive threads (assuming they get deleted) blaming Brady singularly should we lose.
Still pissed we ever let his plucky Michigan team beat SU in the dome. Still butt hurt that we lost to him and Herbstreit.

Someone reads Syracusefan

It gets really old to see someone come here and then go to twitter like they have information. Not saying this is the case...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
McCuse

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom