Saturday’s Celeb Guest | Page 6 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday’s Celeb Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have no idea who Drake is ... and I'm not embarrassed to admit it. (Actually, from reading this thread, I gather he may be a rapper, but I would not recognize him in a line-up of random rappers).

But I loved the Bob Dylan musical ("The Girl from the North Country") that I saw on Broadway last weekend. I highly recommend it.

Such an incredible tune from yesteryear. :)

I have heard great stuff - do the songs they selected fit the story or is the story just an excuse to hear the songs.I have seen Bob quite a bit recently and for an advanced age - still moves me.

Conor McPherson's story is built around Dylan's songs. It is an absolutely wonderful theatre experience. It's set in a Duluth boarding house during the Great Depression.

Such an incredible tune from yesteryear. :)

Thank you for this. Its one of the great things about this forum. I come here for my syracuse sports fix but because of your post (and others) I just spent an hour listening to some fantastic old tunes while i did my morning chores. It was awesome

From the names I have heard:
1 is a rapper that even my 2 year old knows
2 have acting experience
All 3 are decorated athletes.

And I hear no Drake. We'll see.

Decorated athletes and acting experience would equal dream teamers and title winners in Space Jam and Shaq. Obviously Rock has WWF titles and a National Championship if that counts.

Jesus and Walter?

walter.jpg

Decorated athletes and acting experience would equal dream teamers and title winners in Space Jam and Shaq. Obviously Rock has WWF titles and a National Championship if that counts.

and Shaq went to school here for a short while for that announcing school.

The Rock, Shaq and Kevin Hart are three good friends. Hart’s the only one where an appearance wouldn’t make sense based on hints given.

The Rock, Shaq and Kevin Hart are three good friends. Hart’s the only one where an appearance wouldn’t make sense based on hints given.

or Jack Black

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
colpars13

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors