Saturday’s Celeb Guest | Page 8 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday’s Celeb Guest

Status
Not open for further replies.
I once had dinner with Drake. We were also with Dr. Dre and Robert Blake. Anyone want to guess what we ate?

Was it succulent? Sooooo succulent?

999LTN_Reni_Santoni_001.jpg

If these are appearance fees, maybe he can shell out a few extra G's to make them wear SU gear?

does anyone have a performance at turning stone or somewhere upstate?

This is definitely one of the best threads in awhile the suspense is like selection sunday!

It seems like people are correct on one of them, but I haven't seen some of the guests mentioned in any posts yet.

Last edited:
But honestly what is this guy’s backstory? What is cuse connection? Do these people he brings in get paid by him?

None of this makes any sense to me, to be honest.

Just win the game.

Still hearing it’s Drake from an extremely good source. Maybe plans (travel) change but they (Dome staff) are definitely planning on Drake being there.

2 have been guessed correctly. One I don’t think anyone will get. 2 of them are closely affiliated.

Only when you think about it a bit. Makes sense in hindsight. One of them is (kind of) related to an incorrect guess here. Ha!

it's more impressive since these aren't exactly two marquee teams this year. Wietsman must have backed up the brinks truck for their appearance fees. Dude has cache, and connections... or just a boat load of cash. Either way, if it helps put SU on the map and get recruits i'm all in!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom