Saturday CFB | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday CFB

After the disaster and disappointment from last night’s offense, I’m watching Georgia Southern vs Army today. It should be an interesting matchup with both teams running triple option offense. Let’s see how this compares to what we’ve seen this year out of our team. I’ve seen enough of Dino Babers and his no huddle, no playbook, no discipline offense.

After that game I’ll rewatch the Georgia Tech vs Syracuse matchup from HCDB first year or any classic game from Coach Mac/Coach P.
Stat of the day so far. 26-40 259 Kenny Pickett. 1st half.

Wisconsin is the #1 defense in the country and NW is 11th best. This had a 17-14 type game written all over it.
I refuse to buy any rankings within the B1G.

Outside of Ohio State, the league is always insanely overhyped, and in the realm of contenders.. OSU is the most overhyped.

Wisconsin has one of the best Ds in the nation.
This isn’t a shock.
They’ve played 2 games..
Jim Leonard is one of the best DC in the nation.
Wisconsin D is one of the best in the nation.

Their QB is a rFr compared to Baker Mayfield.

This game isn’t bad offense it’s elite defense.

Agree to disagree. They don’t play SEC teams.. they don’t even play a schedule that has two of Clemson, Notre Dame and Miami on it.

They are well coached and disciplined, but don’t have the athletes to be as dominant on defense in the ACC, let alone the SEC.

The B1G is as mediocre as the ACC, but without the athleticism. ACC just doesn’t have the luxury of somehow having teams like NC State starting every year ranked 15 for no reason.

I'd take leonard here in a heartbeat if he's still their DC whenever dino gets let go

0-5 now for the cult.
1606001469322.png

Michigan vs Rutgers and Liberty vs NC State both starting at 7:30 pm. Both should be competitive games worth watching. Especially with SU facing the Wolfpack next week.

Michigan vs Rutgers and Liberty vs NC State both starting at 7:30 pm. Both should be competitive games worth watching. Especially with SU facing the Wolfpack next week.

Is NC State's starting QB back or are they still using the backup?

I have Rutgers +12.5
Liberty ML +140
Over Liberty/NC 68.5

If Harbaugh loses to Rutgers he shouldn't be allowed to get on the plane.

If Harbaugh loses to Rutgers he shouldn't be allowed to get on the plane.
The Rutgerization of the B1G is going well.

Penn State has been infected and just died. Michigan has been infected and is in the ICU. Michigan State has been infected. Wisconsin has the symptoms and is being tested. Indiana is the second best program and only Ohio State is nationally relevant.

Skank sharpens skank. No question.

I wish Tennessee fans didn’t go so crazy when they heard Schiano was going to be their coach.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom