Saturday is an unreal sports day | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday is an unreal sports day

And I go from being an executive in Nevada with weekends off to a bartender working the weekends here in the Cuse. Fml

You working the night of the Cuse/Bona game? I'll bring the brood if you are near downtown.

The Christmas party season is upon us. First up this Saturday night. I'm planning on getting dressed in my going out duds before the SU game...

Is it an ugly sweater party? I feel like those have really run their course.

Uh oh, here come those ads again ...
upload_2017-11-29_7-43-9.gif

No. Friends of ours that have far greater assets than us who rent out a club and open the bar for the night. Drinking, dancing and drinking and a Sunday hangover that is typically the worst of the year.

That sounds awful. I mean great, but terrible. I’ve found I start dreading my holiday in the middle of my drinking which ends up ruining both days.

I have a wedding (he's a big sports guy too) in West palm Beach. So close to AA arena yet so far away.

Unreal. Look at a calendar before planning a wedding.

The bar is a perfectly acceptable place to park yourself ... especially if you’re mid-30s and not interested in anything remotely related to a wedding. Folks will understand.

What did you get?

A barolo, a couple cab-merlot's, a couple s-b's, an amarone, another barolo ... I have to save the last two for when she comes home. That way I don't catch nearly as much grief :)

A barolo, a couple cab-merlot's, a couple s-b's, an amarone, another barolo ... I have to save the last two for when she comes home. That way I don't catch nearly as much grief :)
My favorite by far...
00w9rva170482.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom