Saturday is an unreal sports day | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday is an unreal sports day

The best Italian value! One rung down from amarone on the Valpolicella pyramid but over half the cost. Delicious.

I think you meant "less than half the cost." And it's delightful. A perfect example of value for your dollar.:)

Watched SU beat Clemson on my phone while attending my daughter's HS orchestra concert. Many parents were recording it (the concert!) - so the crowd was filled with the backlights from phones. It gave me decent cover, but everyone sitting behind me was appropriately disappointed that a parent would ever stoop so low.

After every concert I make a point to tell her how great she played. Of course she, and everyone within earshot, responds - 'it's an orchestra - you can't tell how she played!' Well, I had the game muted and was able to listen to the concert perfectly. What am I supposed to be watching, my daughter move her violin bow up and down?

Fine. I am a bad person. (When I confessed to her what I had done, and of course the result of the game - she gave me a fist bump.)
Obviously raising your daughter the right way!

i caught the the second half of usc/stanford last night. that was most engaging. goal line stand. 99 yd drive.
injured back looking for 2000 yds and two QBS who can really thread the needle downfield. great game.

(no love for BAROLO ?)

i caught the the second half of usc/stanford last night. that was most engaging. goal line stand. 99 yd drive.
injured back looking for 2000 yds and two QBS who can really thread the needle downfield. great game.

Was a great game. A lot of poor officiating in that game and possibly a game-changer with that goal-line stand. It looked like the RB might have landed on his own teammate and then gotten in for a touchdown but the refs ruled him down.

NAH. the trojan knifed in around right tackle and cut him down cleanly . i thought he was stopped short. in fact i thought that the stanford dude who fumbled while obviously laying on his team mate was the wrong call.

d22a8bfe15eca55f8e5572dd8b9572132b2223ec6df5e4631bdde3b73bea2abd.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom