Class of 2014 - Saturday Recruits? | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Saturday Recruits?

Speaking of Dakari he's on his way to Shitucky this weekend.

Anyone hear of any visitors?
It would seem to be ludicrous not to save some recruits in the house Saturday for an unprecedented event in basketball on any level. I would think that recruiting for any sport this particular event would be appealing.

Speaking of Dakari he's on his way to Shitucky this weekend.

I guess he wants to be there for their ESPN Game day. I still find it hard to believe that ESPN didn't change their Game day to the Dome for SU-G'town, with 35,000+ fans (another on campus record) and the retirement of Carmelo's jersey. Instead they go to Kentucky to watch their fans watch them get beat by 30 against Mizzou.

WOW!

I guess he wants to be there for their ESPN Game day. I still find it hard to believe that ESPN didn't change their Game day to the Dome for SU-G'town, with 35,000+ fans (another on campus record) and the retirement of Carmelo's jersey. Instead they go to Kentucky to watch their fans watch them get beat by 30 against Mizzou.

WOW!

It's a CBS game.

It's a CBS game.

Well, I guess that makes sense then. I didn't even look to see what channel the game was going to be on. There still has to be better match-ups; like Canisius and Vermont. I hope Mizzou wipes the floor with those blue shirts.

How SU hasn't invited the entire AAU circuit to this game is beyond me, unless there are regulations. Unfortunately, it is in season for most of these kids.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom