Saturday Rooting Guide 3/10 | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday Rooting Guide 3/10

Awesome job

Maybe UNC over Virginia?

Buffalo Toledo is win win for us

Need Bonnie's to win and would love to see Texas Southern win

Edit - Cornell topping Harvard and then winning Ivy tomorrow would be even better

UVA is a stone cold lock for a 1 seed. UNC could get there also by winning tonight. I think Swofford will make sure his alma mater gets the win tonight.

Most likely, that was only because he wanted to sell you a car. :cool:

Haha actually in this case I had already bought it and was chatting up a friend who worked there. I had a Cuse hat on and he came over at that point.

Games have finally started. Let's go Cornell! I want to keep adding conference tournament champions to our win resume.

Pittsnogle looks so old now, more like 53 instead of 33, but unlike most West Virginia folks he still has his teeth -
WVU-HOF-Kevin-Pittsnogle-autograph.jpg
Did he eat his other wvu teammates

I thought after last night USC was a lock

They looked like a tournament team last night. Absolutely dismantled Oregon with a nice 2-3 zone I am sure Jason Hart has had a big role in perfecting. And that guard Jonah Mathews looked like a lottery pick while Oregon has no PG. Thank god for Frank after watching that kid try and run their offense last night.

I think USC is a dangerous team that will give Zona fits tonight.

Last edited:
Down goes UVM - first time UMBC won @UVM in 23 meetings. Great shot by Lyles to win it for UMBC.

No, Vermont is not a bid stealer.

Just confirming that doesn't hurt does it?
?

I'm not sure what your reference is here. If you're attempting to be a douche, you might want to reread my original post, where I clearly stated I didn't agree with what the radio guys are saying.

Last edited:
The committee probably has all the decisions made and the brackets drawn already. The only thing that forces a change is if a team out of the field (like a Davidson) wins an auto bid. Then they have to make an adjustment.

?

I'm not sure what your reference is here. If you're attempting to be a douche, you might want to reread my original post, where I clearly stated I didn't agree with what the radio guys are saying.
Wow way to read into things, chill out!! I didn't even quote your post. I was simply just confirming that this loss doesn't steal another bid that's all. And it wasn't even directed to you.

Wow way to read into things, chill out!! I didn't even quote your post. I was simply just confirming that this loss doesn't steal another bid that's all. And it wasn't even directed to you.
No. Worry about MTSU or St. Mary's if you want, but not UVM. Nevada losing definitely stole a bid

URI down 9 early. Pick it up Rams.
URI hasn't been good the past month - they could be ripe for the picking for a 1st round upset.

My bad

Cincinnati has no business as a 2 seed.
Villanova, Virginia, Michigan St, Kansas, Duke, UNC, Purdue, Xavier all clearly the top 8 teams.
Hell Michigan looks better as well.

Cincinnati if they get a team that can score is out quick.

Cornell loses.

URI can't guard or make stops, but they are waking up offensively.

Cinn. finally starting to get going as well.

Rhody is a fun team to watch.
Not good defensively but they come at you with waves offensively.
They sub a lot and keep their players fresh and cause an uptempo game.
They will lose early in the tournament though.
Up 4 on St. Joe’s now.

Cincy as well I see. So only potential bid stealer for tomorrow would be Davidson, go Bonnies.