Saturday Rooting Guide 3/10 | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Saturday Rooting Guide 3/10

I cannot believe that ND keeps getting mentioned and their "unique" circumstance.

Yeah, I don't get it either. But he did say that they had only selected 33 at large so far if I heard him correctly? That leaves a couple of spots still to be decided. At the very least, we still are being discussed.

"St. Bonaventure will, for precautionary reasons, hold Courtney Stockard out of its A-10 semi vs. Davidson with a leg injury, a source told @CBSSports. Stockard averaged 23.2 points and shot 55.6 percent from 3-point range in the past four games. He got 31 last week vs. Davidson."

Well, that isn't good.

"St. Bonaventure will, for precautionary reasons, hold Courtney Stockard out of its A-10 semi vs. Davidson with a leg injury, a source told @CBSSports. Stockard averaged 23.2 points and shot 55.6 percent from 3-point range in the past four games. He got 31 last week vs. Davidson."

Well, that isn't good.
Can't catch a break. I think this is one game for sure the committee is watching in their war room.

So Far Davidson has 7 fg.. all threes in half of a half .. What are they , the Houston rockets ?

It would be quite ironic tomorrow if Davidson wins today. Last year we were praying for Rhode Island to lose and this year we will be praying for them to win. They better not screw us twice

It would be quite ironic tomorrow if Davidson wins today. Last year we were praying for Rhode Island to lose and this year we will be praying for them to win. They better not screw us twice
I hope we don't have to pray. Basketball gods are rarely on our side.

As long as Rhode Island wins, I'm rooting my butt off for Davidson. Screw the phony Bonnies.

Hey, at the moment(as I predicted), they are New York's College Team(tm) title belt holders, taking over for St Johns or whomever else it was last season. I predict we finally win it back next season, and some of your bitterness may subside.

Looks bad for the Bonnies. That means Davidson can steal a bid from the bubble if they beat URI tomorrow. Bad news.

This thread is likely stimulating the economy...in terms of alcohol sales. I want good news, (bleep) it!

St bona should be on the bubble.
Yeah that is not going to happen. Looks like we will be pulling for URI tomorrow. Really wishing that we could have gotten all the steals out of the way today.

Not thrilled at all with that matchup. Have a lot of respect for McKillop as a coach. Hopefully Rhode Island comes to play.

Not thrilled at all with that matchup. Have a lot of respect for McKillop as a coach. Hopefully Rhode Island comes to play.

Same here. RI has not been playing good basketball and Davidson has everything on the line. McKillop is an outstanding coach, especially in these circumstances

Yeah that is not going to happen. Looks like we will be pulling for URI tomorrow. Really wishing that we could have gotten all the steals out of the way today.
They are probably in based off win at our place

That game. Ugh

If URI wins tomorrow, we're still fine. But we surely need URI to play better.