SC State Game Thread | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

SC State Game Thread

I don't think UK comes within 10 of us right now

I thought Keita was limited offensively. Chukwu makes Keita look offensively gifted. 3 turnovers. Maybe over time he'll develop a little.

Our alleged big man coach doesn't inspire hope. Who's seen the most improvement since the Bernie got fired? Rak?

I think Im going to start rooting extra for Chuckwu like I did for BMK. Not quite like the board member who compared Coleman to Corky from life goes on, but I suppose similar. I enjoy seeing awkward centers improve. I used to go ape when BMK got a dunk. ;) Go Chukwu!!

Man, this defense is showing flashes of potential brilliance at times.

I don't think UK comes within 10 of us right now
Have to agree. I've watched them a few times, they struggle shooting. I don't think they can score enough to keep it close.

Great defense + amazing offense...

...hmmm...I think we may have figured out a winning formula

Good grief, 12-22 at the arc? With five different shooters? Yikes!

Our alleged big man coach doesn't inspire hope. Who's seen the most improvement since the Bernie got fired? Rak?

Agreed. I've been one of the biggest apologists of Bernie's work with the bigs, and we miss the heck out of him!

This is one of the best shooting TEAMS that syracuse has ever had. I've been watching them for 45 years and they have 6 solid three point shooters.

How would you rank our best 3-pt shooters. All-time.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
jc824

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom