Schedule Rumors | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Schedule Rumors

That should hopefully never happen.

Going forward the scheduling floor to me is 3 outta 4 years we have 7 home games.

If we ever go to 9 ACC games then I hope we get 7 home games 65% of the time

This is Herm we're talking about here. He didn't know if the Wagner came counted towards bowl eligibility so anything's possible.

Those schools get actual talent. I want you and the poster who can never seem to get a game on TV in CT to go to a game.
Ha! I haven't missed an SU football game on TV in years. That's probably not a good thing!

Syracuse students chartered a plane and had it flown to Hamilton one year when the SU-Colgate rivalry was still a thing.

They dumped a lot of dye in the pond on campus and turned it orange.

That is the only flight I have ever heard of between the campuses. The campuses are about 39.7 miles apart from each other.

I am in love with this story.

OK.

We gotta play someone. Maybe more road games against MAC schools is the way to go?
We gotta play someone.
It doesn’t mean we can’t just avoid using leverage when we have it.

UConn needs home games that attract fans. UConn doesn’t attract fans for Syracuse fans in Syracuse.
They get more benefit from the series.
Ergo actually use that in negotiations.

If UConn doesn’t give us a better series if we commit more than 2 games then don’t give them a longer series.
Just play them 2 games home/home.
Pretty simple stuff but OK.

Ohio State is paying Oregon 3.5 million dollars this year because Ohio State isn’t making up the game that was supposed to be in Oregon last year.
They signed a new home/home so the game at Rutgers last year is 100% going to be rescheduled.
We should do it because we aren’t going to pay them a larger guarantee like Ohio State will.

I would.

Literally.

Everyone send me a list of enemies. I’ll do what I can. Looking for a start time between 3 and 4.
First thing I thought of...

1621956804046.png

Just found out today that my wife's cousin is having a wedding reception (for a belated wedding that was cancelled due to Covid) on the Friday evening of the Clemson game.

I don't understand why fall weddings need to be a thing that exist on Planet Earth.

That will be Dome. No more moving of games (unless ND moves their home game to NYC, like they did in 2018).

I'd like to think so but Wildhack is a spineless wimp so I'm not holding my breath

Just found out today that my wife's cousin is having a wedding reception (for a belated wedding that was cancelled due to Covid) on the Friday evening of the Clemson game.

I don't understand why fall weddings need to be a thing that exist on Planet Earth.

Wife's cousin?

1622499332996.png