Scoop 2-7 FT shooting so far | Syracusefan.com

Scoop 2-7 FT shooting so far

pearl31

in cahoots
Atrocious and unacceptable.
This, and just the way he's played so far makes me wonder if something might be going on with him off court.

I am pretty disappointed in Scoop and Kris at the FT line. They should both be 80% so when they miss its got to be an attention/focus thing IMO. These are free bees take your time and make them. Triche is our best FT shooter but other than him if they matter I'd prefer Dion taking them over Scoop or Kris. till the four of them should all be 75%+ easily and probably more like 80%.

I think he just realizes he is the worst guard on the team.

Scoop is an X % freethrow shooter over his career. By years end he will be near that %, which means he will be better than that % over the rest of the season to get to that point.
Too many people on here draw drastict conclusions from small samples or anomalies. I am sure during past years Scoop has had similar sretvhes, perhaps over 2-3 games and no one noticed

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk

Scoop is an X % freethrow shooter over his career. By years end he will be near that %, which means he will be better than that % over the rest of the season to get to that point.
Too many people on here draw drastict conclusions from small samples or anomalies. I am sure during past years Scoop has had similar sretvhes, perhaps over 2-3 games and no one noticed

Sent from my Vortex using Tapatalk
Nah. A good free-throw shooter should not have any 2-7 stretch.

FWIW, I'm a big Scoop backer but he's just looked out of it so far (and maybe a little on the heavy side). I hope like mad he brings it when it matters most, because the team will need it.

Agreed. Scoop looks completely out of it, sluggish and tired.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there's something bigger going on behind the scenes.

Agreed. Scoop looks completely out of it, sluggish and tired.

I wouldn't be the least bit surprised if there's something bigger going on behind the scenes.

Or he might just be sick with a flu or something like that.

Or he might just be sick with a flu or something like that.

I agree with that. You know how us Syracuse fans like to postulate about controversy!

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom