Scoop, Brandon, Kris, James... it's up to you | Syracusefan.com

Scoop, Brandon, Kris, James... it's up to you

djcon57

Living Legend
We now must simply outscore people to win...so basically shoot and hope we get hot for 6 games.

Sucks.

Ugh before we all make Rakeem Christmas out to be Sean Williams, He was a Mcdonalds All American.

What about Dion? He likes to shoot!

He's assumed.

IN FACT, thinking about it more, just go small. James at C, CJ/Kris at F, Dion/Brandon/Scoop at G.

Press and cross your fingers.

Ugh before we all make Rakeem Christmas out to be Sean Williams, He was a Mcdonalds All American.

C'mon. I like Rak. He's not ready. Dude from Cincy toyed with him, what would Sullinger do?

C'mon. I like Rak. He's not ready. Dude from Cincy toyed with him, what would Sullinger do?

And this may have been why it would have been worthwhile to get him minutes at the 5 instead of watching balls bounce of Keita's hands for 4 months. Oh well. We'll see what those two can put together.

All hope is not lost.

Yes.

Is he better than Rick Jackson? No.

true, however can he just be asked to rebound maybe block couple shots. Not asked to try to score.

and fwi, root for Southern miss to beat ksu

Even without Fab, we should be able to make it to the sweet 16 at the least. I even think the Elite 8 is almost a no-brainer as long as there aren't any "bad scoop" games.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom