Scumbag move of the year | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Scumbag move of the year

Make him sit the next 3 games, enough playing the role of relaxed "let the players do what they want" coach
1) The dust-up he had with JB on the sidelines last year.

2) The story in SI about how he ahd to be pursuaded not to leave by Waiters.

3) The shoplifitng incident at the mall.

4) Trying to trip the ref.

I'd love to keep his talent but he needs to lose the attitude or we won't.

Shoplifting?
Bad attitude?

Please!

Our coach has X's & O's to worry about.

He can't be bothered with silly things like the character of his players...let alone the most important player on the team.
The Temple fans showed the care more about that with their "Lord & Taylor" chant.

Was this an obvious thing that will get attention, or was it open to interpretation? I would love to believe this did not actually happen.

Shoplifting?
Bad attitude?

Please!

Our coach has X's & O's to worry about.

He can't be bothered with silly things like the character of his players...let alone the most important player on the team.
The Temple fans showed the care more about that with their "Lord & Taylor" chant.
bravo, dude.

Yeah not a good look, should have kicked himself for playing like such a dog.

Sometimes you find out who someone really is when there is adversity. I didnt like mcw nor his demeanor today. The trip was really the icing on the cake. This kid needs to be humbled in a big way

He was humbled. Wyatt ate his lunch today and puked it back up into his lunch box when he was finished. The senior taught the sophomore a good lesson. First, don't turn the ball over. Second, get your teammates involved. And third, MAKE YOUR FREE THROWS!

MCW needs to go back to the dorm and look in the mirror. Then he needs a 4 hour film session to wake his butt up.

i heard from 3 friends at the game who were sitting their told me immediately mcw tried to trip the ref with the black and silver hair who kept making all the bad calls.

The most bullsh1t thing I've heard in 30 years.

;)

Can we at least put this to a vote?

Scumbag move? Yes.

Scumbag move of the year? No.

Sorry, I don't see it!
After viewing the replay several times...I don't see the intentional tripping that you all see...I see a shuffling of feet that inadvertently touched the ref's foot as he ran by.

This thread is absurd.
IF he tried to trip him it was the worst attempt at tripping a human being I've ever seen.
It's a non story.

I'm with Pearl here. The only thing worse that MCW's FTs, is that attempt to trip the ref.

My bro's were the at the game. He tried to trip him. In the big picture JB is not doing the kid any favors. He should have been suspended for stealing. He should now be suspended for trying to trip a ref. Lessons should be taught before it is too late and he feels he can do anything he wants because there are no repercussions. Its how little things become big things.

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk 2

I didn't notice until i saw this thread and replayed it on the DVR. Seemed pretty obvious and intentional to me. More [edit] than incidental shuffling of the feet.

It's sad. I can't comprehend that kind of mentality. It's like a Suh thing that'll be rationalized as "competitiveness." But, coupled with the off-court thing, i dunno. Not good.

I'm with Pearl here. The only thing worse that MCW's FTs, is that attempt to trip the ref.
jake, I don't think you and pearl agree on this one.

I think we do. What I saw on tv is inconclusive at best. But I defer to those at the game who had a better angle. On tv it just looked like he stepped in the refs direction.

Anyone else get the feeling that MCW is more concerned with his stats and draft stock than he is with winning games?
Getting that feeling and I don't like the feeling.

If you search "Carter Williams trip" on twitter it looks like a whole lotta people saw it

If you search "Carter Williams trip" on twitter it looks like a whole lotta people saw it
I haven't seen it. I didn't notice it at the end of thew game. Having said that, if it is true, Jb has to do something. Imagine if this had happened. The publicity the school would have got. With all of our other issues?

Just watched it again. Definitely an attempt to trip. Seemed like a "caught up in the moment" type deal.

It won't get much attention because he fortunately didn't make contact. But it shows an absolute lack of good judgement. Very disappointed, but I think the kid will mature. Whether that maturation is here, or in the NBA, remains to be seen...

mcw's immaturity thus far is far worse than "bad scoop" on the court. i had hoped scoops maturity and dion's growth would have rubbed off .. not impressed

Just searched twitter. Someone posted a video clip. Classless move. It could have been a very bad scene.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom