Scumbag move of the year | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Scumbag move of the year

^This^

I was expecting something much more overt, based on the comments before watching the vid. The bottom line is if you want to trip somebody, you trip them.
imagine if he did trip him? there would be an epic doomsday collapse on this board. new posters coming out of no where to put in their 2 cents, posters here that will say he should of been banned for the L&T incident, the team will slowly disintegrate. ashes to ashes , dust to dust.

I think the people that say they can't see anything, or are unsure of what they see are just trying to convince themselves. What I see (and it is obvious), is that he not only extends his foot but he turns it so that he could sweep the refs heel. Every kid knows how to do this. you hit the heel as it comes off the floor and the foot gets caught behind the other foot. Most people don't fall but rather stumble. If this isn't addressed, sooner or later he will do something that will embarrass the University and/or himself in a much more public way...

I'm not pleased that he is the face of the basketball program this year..
This is not accurate. I watched three times and the ref definitely cuts directly in front of him. What you're seeing is his attempt to not plow directly into him. I have it happen often when I walk behind shorter people.

We are makin more of this than it was.

This is not accurate. I watched three times and the ref definitely cuts directly in front of him. What you're seeing is his attempt to not plow directly into him. I have it happen often when I walk behind shorter people.

We are makin more of this than it was.
agreed this is bs some say he tried others say no the bottom line is that he didnt.

I wish I could use the dislike button on a bunch of you DB's here. I watched the video...on ESPN3...NFW did he try to trip him. Nothing like giving UConn, GTown and other troll fans out there free ammo to pile on over nothing. Some of you guys need to turn in your Cuse fan cards.

Can I just say that I think I'm in love with the girl in the Bad Idea T-Shirts ad? I know many of you are too, but you're just too proud to admit it. It's ok to feel the way you do.

Carry on.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CB277777

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom