Sean Lewis No Longer Calling Plays At Colorado/Hired as New HC at San Diego State | Syracusefan.com

Sean Lewis No Longer Calling Plays At Colorado/Hired as New HC at San Diego State

BVille44

All Conference
Colorado quality control analyst Pat Shurmur will take over play-calling duties from OC Sean Lewis vs. Oregon State, sources told @ActionNetworkHQ. Deion Sanders must elevate Shurmur from analyst to full-time coach to be eligible to coach. Lewis will still signal the plays in, a source said, but it’s unknown which assistant will be demoted to make room for Shurmur’s promotion.

https://x.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/1720470687922503949?s=61

That’s wild. They have 2 bad offensive performances. One against top 5 defense in the country (I think UCLA is still that good defensively but haven’t looked). Averaging 32 ppg. Lost two games while scoring 40 points. Defense is giving up 34.8 ppg. But the offensive coordinator is the one that gets demoted.

Colorado quality control analyst Pat Shurmur will take over play-calling duties from OC Sean Lewis vs. Oregon State, sources told @ActionNetworkHQ. Deion Sanders must elevate Shurmur from analyst to full-time coach to be eligible to coach. Lewis will still signal the plays in, a source said, but it’s unknown which assistant will be demoted to make room for Shurmur’s promotion.

https://x.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/1720470687922503949?s=61
Beat TCU and get on sixty minutes.
Colorado's offense is 6th in the country in offensive SRS
Their defense is 120th
Deion Sanders is still a selfish idiot. Great player! Makes good memes.

Coach Prime will put blame on everybody but his kid. As a father that’s fine but as the coach you have to call it as it is, and his son makes a lot of mental errors. Colorado put all this $$ into this gimmick and now it better pay off.

Coach Prime will put blame on everybody but his kid. As a father that’s fine but as the coach you have to call it as it is, and his son makes a lot of mental errors. Colorado put all this $$ into this gimmick and now it better pay off.
this is the craziest daddy ball i've ever seen

i used to get annoyed at jimmy b getting the ball at the end of games, that was child's play compared to this

this is the craziest daddy ball i've ever seen

i used to get annoyed at jimmy b getting the ball at the end of games, that was child's play compared to this
Yea, but it's not like Lewis is being replaced by a bum. Pat Shurmur has had a fair amount of success with offenses.

Someone referenced some pretty good numbers/rankings for Lewis this year. I think he could easily land on his feet in another OC or HC role.

Someone referenced some pretty good numbers/rankings for Lewis this year. I think he could easily land on his feet in another OC or HC role.
nose to grindstone recruit scholar athletes for 4 years football guys are everywhere and they all hate sanders.

Sanders dumped water on tim mccarver like a sissy , he's a five letter word starting with b and ending in itch

Beat TCU and get on sixty minutes.
Colorado's offense is 6th in the country in offensive SRS
Their defense is 120th
Deion Sanders is still a selfish idiot. Great player! Makes good memes.

Some team is going to get a steal with Sean Lewis next year. Legit, if Iowa had him this year, they would be like top 10.

Yea, but it's not like Lewis is being replaced by a bum. Pat Shurmur has had a fair amount of success with offenses.
Daniel Jones still to this day played his best football as a rookie under Shurmur. I don’t think Pat is a good head coach, but he’s a very good veteran offensive mind.

If we want to get rid of Babers, why do we want someone who worked for Babers before we had the one good year, left and went 24-31 against a weak schedule?

Maybe it will work because this is all randomness but at least mullen did something after his cup of coffee here (if we have to make the cup of coffee test a prerequisite)

Deion is a fraud. Not a real man either as Tim McCarver said. He's not a serious person and this entire scenario is being exposed for that.

It was a great pivot by Colorado and I have no problem with them tryign to raise the school's profile. IT was a deal with the devil. But Deion is out for himself and his family.

Knew things weren't as glorious in the Rockies as they first seemed in September.

Sean Lewis, come on back! If they let go of Babers, has to be call #1.