Sean Lewis No Longer Calling Plays At Colorado/Hired as New HC at San Diego State | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Lewis No Longer Calling Plays At Colorado/Hired as New HC at San Diego State

Beat TCU and get on sixty minutes.
Colorado's offense is 6th in the country in offensive SRS
Their defense is 120th
Deion Sanders is still a selfish idiot. Great player! Makes good memes.
Hes such a narcissist. Never could take his BS. Hope Sean tells him to stuff it.

Deion is a clown. Guess he didn't bring Louis Vuitton with him because the transfer OL he brought in are worse than the ones he told to leave.

But sure, it's Lewis' fault!
When did Prime find Jesus

I just learned about Dick Crum

HOW DOES SOMEONE NAMED CRUM NOT CALL THEMSELVES RICHARD

Anyway his record was 106-52
Then he want to kent and went 7-26 there.
Lol! My college roommate's last name was Wreeman. He didn't go by Richard either. Brutal.

Some team is going to get a steal with Sean Lewis next year. Legit, if Iowa had him this year, they would be like top 10.
No they wouldn't. They need to recruit the athletes for that offense.

Sean Lewis hasn't adapted to the porous o line and Shadeur is taking punishment as a result. The sack number was high here too while he called the plays. They should be playing out of the gun primarily to give him time but he's constantly under center.

Maybe we hired him already and he told Deion he was done at end of season

Crazy, Colorado actually has a worse line than SU. Every play is jailbreak for the defense. I really wouldn't have a clue of what kind of play to call that doesn't require your offensive line to block.

Lol! My college roommate's last name was Wreeman. He didn't go by Richard either. Brutal.
I worked with a guy named Dick Cox. I’m dead serious. Why not use Richard, Rich or Rick? I thought I was being messed with at first but that was his name.

he should've just stayed put. it's weird to go from head coach to OC just because you didn't get the cincy job.
If he had killed it (he kind of still did) then he probably gets his choice of P5 next year. Just unfortunate he hitched his wagon to an ego maniac

That’s crazy. Offense hasn’t been the problem. Their defense is pitiful and their OL is even worse. Little Deion takes a pounding every game but i don’t see how that’s Lewis fault? Strange move.

Colorado quality control analyst Pat Shurmur will take over play-calling duties from OC Sean Lewis vs. Oregon State, sources told @ActionNetworkHQ. Deion Sanders must elevate Shurmur from analyst to full-time coach to be eligible to coach. Lewis will still signal the plays in, a source said, but it’s unknown which assistant will be demoted to make room for Shurmur’s promotion.

https://x.com/brett_mcmurphy/status/1720470687922503949?s=61
Hire Sean Lewis to be SUs next HC

I think this honestly boosts Lewis' stock. His O was averaging 32 ppg. He'll probably be in the SEC next season.

The last Saturday Colorado offense had 5 points entering the 4th Q, mustered -7 yards rushing and 238 yards of total offense. If you really want a chuckle Syracuse had more total yards against BC.

I think this honestly boosts Lewis' stock. His O was averaging 32 ppg. He'll probably be in the SEC next season.

The last Saturday Colorado offense had 5 points entering the 4th Q, mustered -7 yards rushing and 238 yards of total offense. If you really want a chuckle Syracuse had more total yards against BC.

Absolutely. He’s a guy that before maybe teams said, there’s no way he leaves that job and they don’t reach out. Now there’s teams that were already on the fence about their staff thinking, this guy is going to bolt at his first good offer, do we want to interview him.

In that same thread there is a commentator who says, "I know that Al Golden has been tapped for a certain East Coast ACC HC job per our beat."
I mean l would take it. Reputable name. Completely get away from Dino. (In regards to ppl mentioning TW or Lewis). And start fresh. There are a lot worse options.

I mean l would take it. Reputable name. Completely get away from Dino. (In regards to ppl mentioning TW or Lewis). And start fresh. There are a lot worse options.
Also, for the NE connections only crowd, he checks that box. Though I don't care about that part.