Sean Lewis No Longer Calling Plays At Colorado/Hired as New HC at San Diego State | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Lewis No Longer Calling Plays At Colorado/Hired as New HC at San Diego State

Do you know what would be awesome: The guy who dino hired to take over for the fired dino.

Let's build the entire plane out of Dino Babers.

Could be internet conjecture (and I am strenuously saying this), but someone posted on reddit that the rumor is that he has a HC gig at a Mountain West school.

If we want to get rid of Babers, why do we want someone who worked for Babers before we had the one good year, left and went 24-31 against a weak schedule?

Maybe it will work because this is all randomness but at least mullen did something after his cup of coffee here (if we have to make the cup of coffee test a prerequisite)
I am not advocating for us to hire Lewis but 24-31 at Dumpster Fire Kent State was a good achievement. He went to two bowls in the span of 3 years, the program had one bowl appearance in the prior 45 years.

Could be internet conjecture (and I am strenuously saying this), but someone posted on reddit that the rumor is that he has a HC gig at a Mountain West school.
San Diego State would make sense. Brand new stadium and struggling under Brady Hoke.

San Diego State would make sense. Brand new stadium and struggling under Brady Hoke.
I hope so, they have looked like hot garbage this year after looking very mediocre last year

I am not advocating for us to hire Lewis but 24-31 at Dumpster Fire Kent State was a good achievement. He went to two bowls in the span of 3 years, the program had one bowl appearance in the prior 45 years.
I just learned about Dick Crum

HOW DOES SOMEONE NAMED CRUM NOT CALL THEMSELVES RICHARD

Anyway his record was 106-52
Then he want to kent and went 7-26 there.

New Mexico maybe? If not San Diego State which I would love

Deion is a fraud. Not a real man either as Tim McCarver said. He's not a serious person and this entire scenario is being exposed for that.

It was a great pivot by Colorado and I have no problem with them tryign to raise the school's profile. IT was a deal with the devil. But Deion is out for himself and his family.
I don't know how good of a coach he is, but I'm not ready to dismiss him even if I don't care for him that much. College football is so talent focused he may be able to talent himself to enough success to, with good paydays, draw the right staff to get him over the top.

In that same thread there is a commentator who says, "I know that Al Golden has been tapped for a certain East Coast ACC HC job per our beat."
Can you post this thread? This is getting interesting

I dont like the demotion mid season like this. Despite having a bad O line the offense looked good. At the same time he didn’t have anything that had the QB moving the pocket or formations that help the run game. Shurmur might help them get a more balanced attack.

Last edited: