Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 13 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

if it's a heart condition, in today's climate especially with the Hamlin incident, I doubt any team would even sign him as an UDFA. There is too much risk. The young man's life would be in jeopardy. I agree, put the SYR degree to work and live a long, healthy, fulfilling and productive life.

There’s zero risk signing him as a UDFA. You sign him, have the team physicians check him out and if they’re worried, you release him. No risk.

Just showed up as number ten left on Mel's draft board

I think this is gonna be close, he has a chance to squeak in. 28 picks left and he is supposedly the second best RB left.

I’m hopeful again my Bears could grab him. They already drafted a RB earlier but he’s more of a protection RB, since he’s the slowest guy I’ve ever seen in a highlight reel.

McIntosh to Seattle, Tucker now the best projected RB left.

#7 on Mel’s Best

If he hasn't been drafted by now...he probably won't be. He's 3-5 round talent...teams must really be spooked about the heart issues.

All this time I was cursing the Louisville players that delivered some cheap late hits on him… maybe that wasn’t it.

I havent been paying super close attention to Tucker's injury and the timing around it.

Did it happen after he signed an agent?
Did he get bad advice?
Is this something that could have healed over the offseason and perhaps he could have restored his draft status with a return season?

This just stinks. First Moe Neal, and now Tucker.

I havent been paying super close attention to Tucker's injury and the timing around it.

Did he get bad advice?
Is this something that could have healed over the offseason and perhaps he could have restored his draft status with a return season?

This just stinks. First Moe Neal, and now Tucker.
It’s rumored to be a heart issue that is career ending.

Did he get bad advice?

This just stinks. First Moe Neal, and now Tucker..
Projections showed him as a second day pick so it wasn't bad advice. Seems to have popped up during his workouts after he left school and it was kept close to the vest.

I gotta believe with all the other changes that are being made to the college game they will eventually allow undrafted players to return to college with some caveats

Welp there goes the NYG being big on him rumors
Tucker never displayed great pass-catching ability to fit the Giants offense, IMO.

Such a weird fall due to whatever mystery thing he has.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom