Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 15 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

is Fournette still with the Bucs? Whos his comp?

is Fournette still with the Bucs? Whos his comp?
He's not

Capture.PNG

While it’s certainly disappointing and shocking that he went undrafted that doesn’t mean he won’t have an opportunity to stick in the NFL. Quite a few stars and starters have been UDFA.

From an article I saw earlier… “Undrafted players comprise roughly one-fifth of NFL rosters and provide the NFL with more value and snaps than the sixth- and seventh-rounds combined.”

While it’s certainly disappointing and shocking that he went undrafted that doesn’t mean he doesn’t have an opportunity to stick in the NFL. Quite a few stars and starters have been UDFA.

From an article I saw earlier… “Undrafted players comprise roughly one-fifth of NFL rosters and provide the NFL with more value and snaps than the sixth- and seventh-rounds combined.”
yup. lot of these deals are arranged ahead of time. you can often get a better spot as an UDFA than a 6th or 7th round guy.

Svt is treatable
I know, my son has it.
Its scary as hell as a parent but the doctors dont even take it that seriously, which is reassuring.
I still dont know if its "ideal" for an athlete, but I agree its manageable and shouldnt prevent success.

Tampa Bay sounds like a good landing spot. Give 'em hell Tucker!

As a team, the Bucs appear to be dead last in
* rushing yardage...
* yards per carry
* TDs
* 20+ yard rushes
* etc

Last edited:
I know, my son has it.
Its scary as hell as a parent but the doctors dont even take it that seriously, which is reassuring.
I still dont know if its "ideal" for an athlete, but I agree its manageable and shouldnt prevent success.
I do as well.

Feel awful for Tucker. Clearly his heart issue is a big enough concern that no team was willing to risk a draft pick on him. I just wish him good health and a long life. A productive NFL career is an afterthought now.

Feel awful for Tucker. Clearly his heart issue is a big enough concern that no team was willing to risk a draft pick on him. I just wish him good health and a long life. A productive NFL career is an afterthought now.

All he needs is a chance. The Bucs RB depth chart is not exactly a murderer's row. If he can stay healthy, he has every chance to make that roster.

Fair..but Neal was a very good RB who didn't have the injury concern Tucker does. If Sean was a day 2 guy, Neal absolutely was a day 3/udfa guy
I’m drawing a total blank on this, but what the hell happened to Moe Neal? You’ve mentioned him 4 times in the last couple of pages. I have no recollection.

I’m drawing a total blank on this, but what the hell happened to Moe Neal? You’ve mentioned him 4 times in the last couple of pages. I have no recollection.
Jerome Smith was a Cuse RB who I thought had a chance to stick in the NFL but couldn’t. Delone Carter played about 3 years as did Curtis Brinkley. I think Prince Tyson-Gulley and Antwan Bailey got camp looks but got cut. I am glad Tuck is getting a shot. Seems like he'll have a legitimate shot there.

Last edited:
Bucs O-Line last year was a mess. They had a great line the year before, but had All-Pro Guard Ali Marpet (Hobart) retire and their All-Pro center Jensen get injured in the first?? game, they also lost a starter to free agency... Jensen should be back, but the line will be the big question for the Bucs. If the line comes back, Tucker should have a good chance to make the team and have a BIG impact.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom