Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 35 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

If you caught any of this game, Berg is the starting LG on Atlanta. Played every offensive snap. Looked pretty good especially pass blocking late.

I just checked. Agents get 3% on NFL contracts. Since he is in Florida no State tax right? So if he is at $980k, less taxes and agent fee he would be roughly netting $600k. Not to shabby.
Much better than I thought. No state income tax helps a lot.

Much better than I thought. No state income tax helps a lot.
I like this approach--even if he doesn't have a long career, if he makes enough money and gets out without any head injuries, his will have been a successful career.

I just checked. Agents get 3% on NFL contracts. Since he is in Florida no State tax right? So if he is at $980k, less taxes and agent fee he would be roughly netting $600k. Not to shabby.
Has to pay state/city taxes for road games, where applicable.

44!
For future reference, the next time we want to give #44 to an incredibly deserving player, remember this:

We no longer need the Express Written Consent of the Floyd Little Family. I believe that, in legal circles, this is known as "This may or may not be a precedent, but it sure as (blank) should be!"

Just call the Tampa Bay Bucs. They are willing to honor a great SU player with his school's most coveted number when we don't have the stones to do so. If we ask nicely for their opinion, I'm sure they'll say "LOL why not? Screw it, give the kid the number."

Sometimes you just need the Tampa Bay Bucs to make you do the right thing.

Screenshot_20241013-112651.jpg

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom