Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 33 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

10 carries 68 yards

Almost NIIIICE.

Approve South Park GIF

Excited to watch Tucker tonight. He made a splash last week, so I imagine he is going to get a fair workload tonight. He looked really good. Looked like the original Sean Tucker to me.

Watched a bit of Sundays Bucs game, hoping to see Tucker. I think I saw him on specials. And, if it was him, he was energetic & celebrating a good play w someone.

At one point, either the team or the leading rusher only had 31 yards.

But then this Irving person ripped off 2 long runs, and if I remember correctly, exceeded the team total on the first of those plays.

Seems like Tucker is gonna be waiting a while for his shot. Sad to witness, bc he was fun to watch at SU.

Watched a bit of Sundays Bucs game, hoping to see Tucker. I think I saw him on specials. And, if it was him, he was energetic & celebrating a good play w someone.

At one point, either the team or the leading rusher only had 31 yards.

But then this Irving person ripped off 2 long runs, and if I remember correctly, exceeded the team total on the first of those plays.

Seems like Tucker is gonna be waiting a while for his shot. Sad to witness, bc he was fun to watch at SU.
Many expect Bucky to cut into White’s work loaded and Racheed has been very good for them the last 2 seasons.

Tuck w a solo tackle today.
His comp rushed for 40 yards total.
Needs to go somewhere where he will be allowed to take a handoff

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Tucker

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors