Sean Tucker: Buccaneers | Page 37 | Syracusefan.com

Sean Tucker: Buccaneers

Allot of good vibes in that picture. Congrats to him on that experience. Even doing that for 1 game, at the highest levels of competition is an accomplishment to be proud of. Here is to hoping he can build from that! Cheers!
young frankenstein eye roll GIF

What was it someone said earlier in this thread? Something about leaving the talent evaluating to the talent evaluators? That Sean just wasn't good enough but he would always have a nice memory of saying he played in the NFL? Yeah, I guess they were right. That's exactly what they should do, leave the evaluating to others.

Tucker definitely looked like he belonged today.
See below.
It’s been a while, but reading some recent posts, it’s clear that I have to remind people of:

BOARD RULE #2

- Leave the talent evaluating to the talent evaluators.

Tucker matched, maybe even exceeded, his talent ceiling. I applaud him for being a NFL player for a year. A depth chart RB who offers nothing on Specials, rarely sticks.

Good for him.

He has a memory of a lifetime!!

But how much better are Irving and White really? I just hope for continued health and I think he could make that a real question for the Bucs.
Good question.
Watched him last year as much as I could. He had opportunities early, but those evaporated. He got swallowed up every time he touched the ball. White would somehow eke 3 yards out of the same play. This year, Bucky got the opportunities Tuck got last year, but Bucky performed.

Seems they are all about the same. Hopefully Tucker will get more opportunities.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
SYRtoBOS

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom