Class of 2014 - Sean White - QB | Syracusefan.com

Class of 2014 Sean White - QB

I am not a big expert or anything but I really like the tape. Seems to have a pretty big arm and is pretty accurate with it. And I see the same big arm and accuracy while he is on the run.

I'm confused. Does he attend Chaminade Madonna or University School?

I like this kid...One thing that jumps out at me in the only 3 minutes I watched of it was his pocket awarness...And I agree, maybe we should bring a receiver or two of his, those guys got some good hands and they have some wheels, a lot of separation.

University School!

@
#Syracuse has offered quarterback Sean White out of Hollywood (Fla.) University School.http://bit.ly/Zgbrl2
The offers to QBs keep coming hard and fast.

I was impressed by how well he handled the pressure he experienced on so many of his throws. His old HS, Chaminade-Madonna, did not have a very good offensive line. Reminded me a lot of Nassib running for his life most of his sophomore and junior seasons.

Good arm, quick release, appears to throw a nice long ball, really good throwing fade routes. Very advanced level of play for a HS junior. No wonder he already has so many offers.

Syracusefan.com Bio

Holds the ball nice and high, accurate on the move, and nice use of pump fakes. Plus put some Dropkick Murphy's in the soundtrack. Sign him up!

University School!

@
#Syracuse has offered quarterback Sean White out of Hollywood (Fla.) University School.http://bit.ly/Zgbrl2
Not much to dislike there. If I waspicky and trying to coach him a bit,I might want to get his release point a little higher to avoid pass blocks by the DL. Otherwise he showed strength and touch when required an good feet on the scramble plays.:p

Holds the ball nice and high, accurate on the move, and nice use of pump fakes. Plus put some Dropkick Murphy's in the soundtrack. Sign him up!
I love "Drop Kick Murphy buy he needs a higher release a bit more.

So not sure who has been keeping tabs on this kid, but reportedly he absolutely lit it up at the elite 11 qb competition and nikes the opening, two of th most prestigious hs events this summer. He is supposed to be a wisconsin lean, but has cuse scheduled for an official visit. now i love aj longs recruiting ability, but i def wouldnt mind having this kid on board too

So not sure who has been keeping tabs on this kid, but reportedly he absolutely lit it up at the elite 11 qb competition and nikes the opening, two of th most prestigious hs events this summer. He is supposed to be a wisconsin lean, but has cuse scheduled for an official visit. now i love aj longs recruiting ability, but i def wouldnt mind having this kid on board too

And I believe he's the only Elite11 kid that hasn't declared. Would love to get him, but with AJ already on board, I won't have a problem if he doesn't pick us.

He won top qb @ Elite 11 and was named MVP
If nothing else, I think our offer back in March confirms our coaches have an eye for identifying talent.

If nothing else, I think our offer back in March confirms our coaches have an eye for identifying talent.

Dilfer: "His accurate isn't just accurate. It's exact. It's an NFL type of ball. I'm stealing this from Steve Young, but he has an artistic ball. He paints a picture with his ball."

Dilfer: "His accurate isn't just accurate. It's exact. It's an NFL type of ball. I'm stealing this from Steve Young, but he has an artistic ball. He paints a picture with his ball."
The kid is indeed ridiculous. Might be the next Andrew Luck, aka lock to go #1 at least 2 years before he leaves for the league

University School!

@
Impressive video. It would be more impressive if he was coming to Syracuse. I like his delivery and he results.A tad better than Nassib accuracy wise.A great touch that gives the recivers a good chance of latching on to the ball.:eek:

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom