Season tic seats long gone | Syracusefan.com

Season tic seats long gone

tino

Scout Team
Something smells fishy, Called the tic office to tell them I changed credit cards and told them , I have not received an email telling me when my timeslot would be for me to pick my 2 seats. The rep said I don't know why it was not sent, he checked and said don't know why your name is off the list, then said your time slot is tomorrow at 4:22. Way too coincidental that I called, he says my name was off the list and then says your slot is tomorrow. Makes me feel I should have had an earlier slot but because they screwed up , they game me one the next day after I called...I'm very upset Can't get anywhere close to where I was in 301 row c 1st 2 seats

I have yet to get an email. And I put my deposit down a week ago. I may have to call

ne deposits would be picking around july I think they said

$1200 doesnt really move the donor scale much. Three $400 seats in level C would only put you mid Donor level 7 and then longevity pts could put you anywhere in that. We probably are still picking inside level 6 or 7 now I would think.

$1200 doesnt really move the donor scale much. Three $400 seats in level C would only put you mid Donor level 7 and then longevity pts could put you anywhere in that. We probably are still picking inside level 6 or 7 now I would think.

7 started end of the week

So anyone who was mid 7 range and jumped to mid 6 passed about 5-700 people in the picking order or more.

It was for two seats. Had them 2 years
If you were a season ticket holder for only 2 years...you would be low within your donor level (guessing Captain Level $500 to $999) as your priority points would be low.

Great seats pop up every year as people quit their tix. Just stay patient and hopefully in '25 or '26 you get great seats again. Very easy to move 2 seats around.

Be sure to look on the visitor side too.

Last edited:
It was for two seats. Had them 2 years

Right but it goes by how much you donate to the university. So while it might be “a lot” for two seats, your donation is still on the lower side. You’ve also have low points for longevity only having them for two years.

Most people on here have had seats for 10+ and many 20+ years.

So they got the longevity bonus and got to pick before you

If you were a season ticket holder for only 2 years...you would be low within your donor level (guessing Captain Level $500 to $999) as your priority points would be low.

Great seats pop up every year as people quit their tix. Just stay patient and hopefully in '25 or '26 you get great seats again. Very easy to move 2 seats around.

Be sure to look on the visitor side too.
As Mark says. 2 tickets pop up all the time at renewal, If you keep you tickets you will still be ahead of new people next yr.

I'm in what are now among the cheapest two seating levels, have had season tickets for many years, and don't pick seats for a week yet. The zone I've been in for years moved up a pricing level so my options for seats have gone down a level. If I can make it to one or more games, I'll be thrilled no matter where I end up. I've sure liked my aisle seats but think they're gone for now. I'll report back next week...

I'm in what are now among the cheapest two seating levels, have had season tickets for many years, and don't pick seats for a week yet. The zone I've been in for years moved up a pricing level so my options for seats have gone down a level. If I can make it to one or more games, I'll be thrilled no matter where I end up. I've sure liked my aisle seats but think they're gone for now. I'll report back next week...
If you can make even 1 game, it will be worth it for you. You will thank yourself when you make it:)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Diamondmakr

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom