Season ticket holder reaction | Page 4 | Syracusefan.com

Season ticket holder reaction

I decided at the end of last season to not get season tickets anymore. I hated Friday night games and I am really glad I let my tickets go. Especially after adding Stony Brook. I only hope Oswego State never gets a football team.

Good for you, attaboy.

its just not fun anymore-

when the best part of going to a game is the tailgate year after year-it takes its toll

its not about parking or the dome seats-its walking out with a dead spot in your gut 9 out of 10 games

add in we wont have the real good ooc games at the dome really piss's me off-this sell off to joisey blows and shows what gross thinks about those who did attend games during this decade of garbage -

and just for shits and giggles- hire a oc who can tilt his neck up long enough to notice he plays in a covered dome and create a offense to take advantage of it-

poor baby.

i have said the same things,many of you have said, about the programs lack of fan support, poor game day experience, not fun anymore. i have also been ridiculed for saying those things---which i believe are true.that being said, i renewed my two tickets in section 322,row b,and parking pass,for a total of 477.00. the saving grace for me this year is living in bethlehem pa, i am close to the meadowlands, rutgers and temple and will be at those games.----however i am rapidly becoming a "i don't give a sh.. anymore"ex-fan. unless i hear about facilities upgrades this year, then i will no longer be a sth , and will join bill orange for the occaisional trip to piety hill. thankyou!

Good for you, attaboy.
Ok, say what you want. But after dropping thousands over the years and there has been many, I think it's my right to drop my season tickets if i choose. Everything about the program is in decline if you haven't noticed. I will go to the game of my choice and not let season tickets dictate that.

People are pissed off at the program as a whole, cancel their tix, are tired of losing,etc but still come to a forum in March to whine about it, look at me look at me!! I cancelled my tickets and you can do but hey how is the recruiting in NYC going? How does Broyld look?

Good Lord, nobody and I mean nobody has bitched more than I have over the last 10 years but I still love Syracuse football and still enjoy going to games.. Good lord, if it is that bad, cancel and quit posting about it for christ sake, if you hate it that much go away find a new hobby. I love ticket cancel guy.. Love him. Nothing is perefct and certainly nor is the University or the football program but seriously is it that bad? If it is, move on. For me, 5 home games a trip to NJ for USC, great seats there and a trip to Tampa for USF ain't a bad haul. Sure I want to win but I somehow will manage to have some fun.

I love the Friday games, cout out of work around 3:30 up there and ready to go by 5 pm, WVU and Wake games were great. What.

In addition, why are people harping on Stonybrook? a 1AA is a 1AA who cares who it is? Did you love Colgate and Maine that much more? I have been hearing that a lot as well, every program plays a 1AA more or less.

add in we wont have the real good ooc games at the dome really piss's me off-this sell off to joisey blows and shows what gross thinks about those who did attend games during this decade of garbage -

I would venture to guess the extra money from the downstate games is funding a large portion of the facilities upgrades that are currently underway. I prefer that to deficit spending which seems to be the case at alot of other schools.

Ok, say what you want. But after dropping thousands over the years and there has been many, I think it's my right to drop my season tickets if i choose. Everything about the program is in decline if you haven't noticed. I will go to the game of my choice and not let season tickets dictate that.
i'm with you on all of this

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
cusethunder

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom