Season Ticket Sales Today | Syracusefan.com

Season Ticket Sales Today

BVille44

All Conference
In addition to watching the offense put up points another great sight was leaving the Carrier Dome and seeing three ticket windows open with at least 20 people standing in line with colored papers buying new season tickets. At halftime I asked a Carrier Dome employee helping sell tickets in the lower level near the 40 yard line how season ticket sales were going and he said, "I have sold 8 new season tickets."

Maybe Dan Barlett could give us an update on how season ticket sales went today but seeing people waiting in line to buy football season tickets after a great spring game was fantastic!!!

I had the opposite experience. Tried to up grade in my section. Talked to a volunteer working there and he directed me to section 116 where he said someone would help me. Got there and told the guy what I wanted to do and he said :noidea:.

Fed up. I've tried for years . Frustrating

There was a long line at the window prior to the start of the game. The lady who helped me said they had more tickets bought today than any other spring game. I upgraded my 2 seats to section 248, and I'm very excited. I certainly felt a buzz in the building.

I had the opposite experience. Tried to up grade in my section. Talked to a volunteer working there and he directed me to section 116 where he said someone would help me. Got there and told the guy what I wanted to do and he said :noidea:.

Had a good experience. All you had to do was pick a seat, have the attendant sign it and then bring it to the box office. Really great to suit in the seats before buying. I managed to move 5 yards closer to mid-field at the same price as last year. Sorry you had a bad experience.

I ran into Dan on the field after the game. He didn't give me a number (I didn't ask), but said he'd been pretty busy. I hope that's a good sign.

When I upgraded a few years back I just called and asked the lady in the box office to do it. It was a pretty easy experience for me.

For a small fee$$$$ I can help you and it will be cheaper than.....???

Has anyone tried to upgrade after May 1st when I believe season tickets from last year that are not renewed are released to the public? Anyone notice some quality seats hit the market after 5/1? Currently have a 3rd row seat upper deck but always wanted to get a front row seat on that level if price of current seat stays same. Currently $225 section.

What a difference a year makes. I was able to spend last summer and most of the fall in CNY. I had a season ticket and was able to make the Fine tailgate home on gamedays. I'll be back in CNY for a while this summer but not for nearly as long and will be gone by football season. I loved being a participant last year but wish I could be there to cheer the beginning of the Babers era. It may take some time but I believe great things are coming. I'm still working on my schedule, hoping I can work things out for the fall but the stars are not being cooperative so far. It's still a great time to be an SU fan...

I've got at least 7 new people on board. After years of our group dwindling, it's now as strong as it's ever been. The only problem is that we may have outgrown our current space. Trying to decide if it's worth waiting until after May 1 to see if seats around us aren't renewed, or if we should just find a new section with more space now.

I've got at least 7 new people on board. After years of our group dwindling, it's now as strong as it's ever been. The only problem is that we may have outgrown our current space. Trying to decide if it's worth waiting until after May 1 to see if seats around us aren't renewed, or if we should just find a new section with more space now.
Have a group of 4 that might be making some moves on some STs next week... Driving up from NJ should be fun.

Have a group of 4 that might be making some moves on some STs next week... Driving up from NJ should be fun.

Driving up from Jersey is never fun. :confused:

I kinda liked driving up from Virginia, but Colorado is a couple day drive for me...

Nothing gets me more excited for football than all the dead deer on the side of 81!

Or all the tractor trailer drivers that apparently try to hold hands as they drive side by side. 20 mph below the speed most people would like to drive.

Which is why I'll pay anything to fly these days. (Reagan airport being so close to my house helps too).

Or all the tractor trailer drivers that apparently try to hold hands as they drive side by side. 20 mph below the speed most people would like to drive.

Which is why I'll pay anything to fly these days. (Reagan airport being so close to my house helps too).

I'm the total opposite. Not a big fan of flying - mainly a big hassle with my wheelchair and having to get through security and then onto the plane. Those security checks by hand are always fun - uh no, I don't have any thing I'm not supposed to have and if I did it wouldn't be between my legs, but thanks for checking so thoroughly.

I'm the total opposite. Not a big fan of flying - mainly a big hassle with my wheelchair and having to get through security and then onto the plane. Those security checks by hand are always fun - uh no, I don't have any thing I'm not supposed to have and if I did it wouldn't be between my legs, but thanks for checking so thoroughly.
Would you say you have small hands?