Second to Football, Nothing says "Rivalry" Like... | Syracusefan.com

Second to Football, Nothing says "Rivalry" Like...

All4SU

Duos Cultores Scientia Coronat et Go Aureum
Music. My guess is most of these Clemson fans could put forth hundreds of songs to demonstrate their Southern pride. Can we Northerners do the same? I encourage lurking Clemson fans to jump in. Give us a song that Southerns can relate to.

Just to get things started:

I know it's kind of old and played out, but Empire State of Mind.

Sent from my HTC6435LVW using Tapatalk 2

Here's one from fellow Clemson alum Lee Brice. Looking forward to Saturday, watching the game with some of my Syracuse friends.

Does it have to be South Carolina related ... because if not ... songs about Southern Pride are pretty prevalent ... hell just look at the spectrum of country songs. Ray Charles did "Georgia" that is just an example ... of course you have "Sweet Home Alabama" and many others. Both the North and the South have some pretty top notch pride tunes ...

Was going to add Hold That Tiger but then realized it is a Clemson fight song! Whew! Dodged a bullet on that one!

Please people ... this came out my senior year or so ... "Oh Tit There's Jim Boehiem" ... Syracuse Baby!

Alicia Keys is played quite a bit these days too at the ball parks.

Although my Yankee's didn't pan out this year. They are NY and NY is the Yankee's. I couldn't imagine not having the all time winning champions in NY Yankees in here somewhere.

No Ramones?

Good god guys...

I seriously love this version... because it has great solos by Pete Seeger, Ronnie Gilbert, Fred Hellerman and Lee Hayes when they were in their prime. Wasn't that a time? And if you know what I meant by that, you get a prize.