Secondary Market for Duke Tix | Syracusefan.com

Secondary Market for Duke Tix

TBCuse11

Starter
Stubhub has nada worth going after.

Craigslist has a few here and there, but not much. Hate to reward the scalpers out on Marshall Street, but I guess that is where we will be heading...

Scalpers are simply capitalists living the American dream through pure principles of free enterprise and supply and demand

That's what makes me sleep when I buy from them. Try it

We are. And we will still pay less than we sold ours for a few weeks ago. Hopefully

What do all the scalpers do with the unsold tickets? They just take a loss from the gamble?

Stubhub has nada worth going after.

Craigslist has a few here and there, but not much. Hate to reward the scalpers out on Marshall Street, but I guess that is where we will be heading...
No question you are going to find a lot of ticket selling out there tomorrow but I doubt you are going to find any deals until right before tip off. I'm not sure I could do it for a game like this. I just checked Stubhub and there are only 359 tickets left from a high of 2000+. Good luck and I hope you find a deal.

No question you are going to find a lot of ticket selling out there tomorrow but I doubt you are going to find any deals until right before tip off. I'm not sure I could do it for a game like this. I just checked Stubhub and there are only 359 tickets left from a high of 2000+. Good luck and I hope you find a deal.

yeah most people took them down when they realized their prices were laughable.

im not worried. been to plenty of games this year. no issue watching at a bar if no good deals are there.

im not worried. been to plenty of games this year. no issue watching at a bar if no good deals are there.
if you can wait until Vanessa is singing the N.A., you will get a great deal if there is one to get.

There are tix for tomorrows game going for more than the Super Bowl. It's insanity. This is the only game ever for which I'm not criticizing any SU fan that is selling their tickets.

There are tix for tomorrows game going for more than the Super Bowl. It's insanity. This is the only game ever for which I'm not criticizing any SU fan that is selling their tickets.

they really arent going though. they are being posted, over and over again, and not sold.

tickets have come down a bit from where they were.. still pricey for tolerable seats but close enough to think about it now

Only instant download tickets can be sold now. The deadline for selling hard tickets was Tuesday, so those listings all got taken down. The get in the door price as of 6:40 AM is $67. Granted that's out in the boonies of section 335. I applaud you for not begging for tickets on here like some did for the G'town game last season.

I'd say a majority of those listings were folks that had every intention of going to the game, but threw out a high price to see if anyone would bite.

I'd say a majority of those listings were folks that had every intention of going to the game, but threw out a high price to see if anyone would bite.
Exactly. I said the exact thing in the stub hub thread. I know dozens of people who put their own tickets up at crazy prices and they're all going today because they didn't sell

Only instant download tickets can be sold now. The deadline for selling hard tickets was Tuesday, so those listings all got taken down. The get in the door price as of 6:40 AM is $67. Granted that's out in the boonies of section 335. I applaud you for not begging for tickets on here like some did for the G'town game last season.

I am not begging for tickets LOL. I sold mine a few weeks ago because I didnt think I could go, but work conference got cancelled. My own loss. I am scouring stubhub and craigslist in the hopes of something. If not, bar it is.

My buddy and I are not going to top 100 for a ticket. and it has to be 302-318. We shall see. So far, no luck.

there are two blocks of tickets of more than 10. those are people trying to sell at least some of them i doubt they have 10 people waiting to go at the last minute.

there are 5 tickets left at the $150 range.. i think most everything else is unlikely to fall much lower in the decent seats. i would not be surprised if some of the long range falls a bit lower, but i do wonder since those tickets sold after the season ticket buy how many were speculators trying to make money

there are two blocks of tickets of more than 10. those are people trying to sell at least some of them i doubt they have 10 people waiting to go at the last minute.

yeah but where are they... not going to sit on the other side of the Dome. I am not a "go just to say u were there" kind of person. I like to actually see the game.

I dont think behind the backboards is a bad seat. my limit was a $100 but not gonna worry over the extra $50 to sit there. . not sure i could ever sit in the long range even for the $30

I dont think behind the backboards is a bad seat. my limit was a $100 but not gonna worry over the extra $50 to sit there. . not sure i could ever sit in the long range even for the $30

i agree behind the hoop is fine. but 150 plus fees for that? Nah. thats insane.

i agree behind the hoop is fine. but 150 plus fees for that? Nah. thats insane.
no fees any more, so you got that going for you.. $150 for a $50 seat . baseline $90 tickets are going for $350-400 so whats the better deal? I figure if would spend $100 for it spending $150 isnt gonna break me.

it came down from over $200 a month ago so i look at as $50 saved not $50 spent.

and 2 more just sold so I dont think the Number is scaring people off enough. even the block of 10 that was $210 has almost sold now. the market has set the number and in the next hr or so all that will be left are people trying to make money and have a backup plan if they dont sell

no fees any more, so you got that going for you.. $150 for a $50 seat . baseline $90 tickets are going for $350-400 so whats the better deal? I figure if would spend $100 for it spending $150 isnt gonna break me.

it came down from over $200 a month ago so i look at as $50 saved not $50 spent.

somewhat valid... where do you see them for 150? stubhub?

and 2 more just sold so I dont think the Number is scaring people off enough. even the block of 10 that was $210 has almost sold now. the market has set the number and in the next hr or so all that will be left are people trying to make money and have a backup plan if they dont sell

yeah, looks like we will be waiting til 6pm to buy from someone on Marshall St. probably will make out better anyways, but obviously better to not have to worry.

somewhat valid... where do you see them for 150? stubhub?
yeah. there were 18 in a block last night.. thats down to 3.. there was another block of 18 for $210 thats down to 6. Those are huge blocks so someone bought them to make money.. two tickets went for $140 this morning, so some last minute people are going to offer up something. you can put warnings on stub hub for price and location and it will txt you when the criteria is met.

Im not going to drive 1 1/2 to hope and scalp a seat at a decent price. I have to think people the decent seats there will a demand right until game time , maybe the price point will be $100 but people will also be desparate knowing the stub hub market prices were still well over $200 late in the day..

Why scalp them for $100 when you could have stub hubed them for $150 for the last month?

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom