Section 118, Row V | Syracusefan.com

Section 118, Row V

TBCuse11

Starter
good seats? bad seats? what do you guys think...
Worth the $225 per?

I'm in 119 Row C, we'd be neighbors sort of. Worth every penny in my book but I'm also 3 rows from the field and on the aisle. I plan on keeping my seats for a very long time unless aisle Row A or B show up in my price range. Mind you there is a drawback when they are playing down by the tunnels and I have to watch some of the game on the video boards. You won't have that same issue but I love being so close to the field. A lot more energy. That being said, we got freebie tickets in 118 and gave them to friends, they loved them. Just not sure about that Row V thing. Good news is that you won't have to climb back up the stairs after the game.

I'm in 118 row q or n, I think seats 108 and 107. I like them. Been sitting there a long time

I'm in 119 Row C, we'd be neighbors sort of. Worth every penny in my book but I'm also 3 rows from the field and on the aisle. I plan on keeping my seats for a very long time unless aisle Row A or B show up in my price range. Mind you there is a drawback when they are playing down by the tunnels and I have to watch some of the game on the video boards. You won't have that same issue but I love being so close to the field. A lot more energy. That being said, we got freebie tickets in 118 and gave them to friends, they loved them. Just not sure about that Row V thing. Good news is that you won't have to climb back up the stairs after the game.

we are up in 323 or 324 right now, row B. been there a few years. like them actually, but thinking of moving down. then again row V is almost top of the 100s

we are up in 323 or 324 right now, row B. been there a few years. like them actually, but thinking of moving down. then again row V is almost top of the 100s

You need to use Dome View, go to the Interactive Seating Chart and launch Dome View so you can see the view from your seats. I can tell you one thing, it feels louder in the first section compared to the top

Personally, I like being higher in the 100's as you get a better view of the field and you're closer to the exits, concessions, beer, men's room etc.

I'm in 118 rows B & C ... love the section. Concession area & restrooms right at the entrance... Labatt's beer guy & other beer/soda vendors at entrance ... plus souvenier & chip-a-wich stands at entrance as well

Speaking of stands....Saranac is right around the corner which is a highlight for me.

I like sitting high when in the 100's but with end zone seats you need to make sure the filed goal uprights are not directly in your line of sight

Personally, I like being higher in the 100's as you get a better view of the field and you're closer to the exits, concessions, beer, men's room etc.

so u think 118V might be a decent spot..

I'm in 118 rows B & C ... love the section. Concession area & restrooms right at the entrance... Labatt's beer guy & other beer/soda vendors at entrance ... plus souvenier & chip-a-wich stands at entrance as well

but would you love it if u were 20 rows higher?

good seats? bad seats? what do you guys think...
Worth the $225 per?

It depends...where do you park? Are you partying down on Marshall and walking up? The little secret to the Dome is the best gate to get in quickly is actually the Gates that feed into the 3rd level directly. I think for the $$$ your 2nd row seats in 322/323 are a great value...and those rows are small in the corner so you must be able to hit the aisle with minimal disruption to others.

If your group ever thinks about transitioning to tailgating in a parking lot...send me a PM and I'll give you my inputs on how to do it on a budget. If you are in your 20's...I think the private lots off Adams are great.

Also...if you are running to get beer, etc...an aisle seat is primo. Up high and on an aisle...during a TV timeout, you can hit the Stainless Tube of Awesomeness and grab a beer before Mr. Excitement is done telling us about Yancey's Fancy.

Old School Seat Viewer link below...won't help TBCuse but it gives a nice high res picture for the lower rows in each section...just click on the section and launch the Dome Viewer.

http://www.carrierdome.com/maps/default.aspx?etype=4

Last edited:
Those are good seats. Your close to the action and high enough to see sideline plays.

but would you love it if u were 20 rows higher?

Yep. Everything you could want is right outside the stairs entrance. Plus being a little higher, you will find it easier to see the action at the other end of he field. It's a good spot in my opinion and I have moved my group around during the a few times to find a spot we all like.

Yep. Everything you could want is right outside the stairs entrance. Plus being a little higher, you will find it easier to see the action at the other end of he field. It's a good spot in my opinion and I have moved my group around during the a few times to find a spot we all like.

thanks for the info. we are seriously considering the jump.

Very good section and good fans, I know form personal and ongoing experience. Only issue as someone noted above is that when the action gets far down on the other side the video board becomes your best friend.

My personal preference has always been lower row 300 seats over 100 level seats if you can get them at the same yardline. I like being able to look down on the field. I feel like I can see the game better.

My personal preference has always been lower row 300 seats over 100 level seats if you can get them at the same yardline. I like being able to look down on the field. I feel like I can see the game better.

yeah we could do that too... but why move over ten yards and pay the extra 100 bucks per seat. we are more likely to stay in 323 if we stay up top.

don't the recruits sit field lvl in section 118? I'm thinking about season tickets for the first time but I might do the 300 lvl thing.

don't the recruits sit field lvl in section 118? I'm thinking about season tickets for the first time but I might do the 300 lvl thing.

Tom - start in the 300s. Come on over to 323 or 324, its a lively bunch and the seats are good as long as you are Row F or lower. Hell, you may even end up in our old seats if we move down.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseGuy44

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom