section 327= best pocket of CFB fans in country | Syracusefan.com

section 327= best pocket of CFB fans in country

IHeartSUFball

All Conference
I...I believe that... I believe that we...I believe that we will... I believe that we will win.. its a festive atmosphere up there and they are hands down the loudest in the Dome...

There is no way that they are louder than us. Man for man (and woman) my section makes the most noise in the Dome. I guarantee it. And you will continue to hear more from "Harvey's Wallbangers!"

I...I believe that... I believe that we...I believe that we will... I believe that we will win.. its a festive atmosphere up there and they are hands down the loudest in the Dome...
Was over in the Tops section in 333. You guys in 327 were awesome. Imagine the entire dome doing that chant? At one point, you had the entire Dome clapping in unison.

Yesterday was just a glimpse of what this place can be with a good team to cheer for. The wins will be coming. I know this losing streak had been hard to take, but yesterday, the Dome was fun again. And it sure seemed fun last October 21. Our best days are in front of us.

Absolutely the best section in the Dome. I was right below in 120 and enjoyed the show you all put on up there.

I used to sit over there! I moved because I couldn't bear another season of the old guy sitting next to me bitching about Nassib.

The guy leading those cheers is more intense than William Wallace - it's awesome. Our group is right next to them in the top row of 326 (the former "Chew Crew").

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

SU's version of Bald Vinny.

All you need now is a roll call. :D

The new cheer all game starting with stonybrook, "This is our house we will win". I've love to hear the Dome chanting that, everytime the opponents had the ball. It might be considered unsportsmanlike, but hey we're fans.

Can we not copy other school chants though? Let's be creative. Yell out turn up the juice for the Cuse or something.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
CuseEagle8

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom