See ya, Clemson | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

See ya, Clemson

I give them a 1 percent chance.
They win out they are 100% in.
They got at Wake, South Carolina and Virginia Tech.

They are more than 50/50 to make the playoffs.

I give them a 1 percent chance.

There's just no possible way it's that low. Good chance Washington loses tonight. Michigan and Louisville both in very close games.

A 12-1 ACC Champion Clemson is like 90% in.

Penn State is one Michigan loss tonight from controlling their own destiny to make the CFB playoff.
Michigan loses to Iowa
Ohio State beats Michigan
Penn state wins out.
They are in.

Penn State is one Michigan loss tonight from controlling their own destiny to make the CFB playoff.
Michigan loses to Iowa
Ohio State beats Michigan
Penn state wins out.
They are in.

There is no way Penn st is getting in.

Iowa just took the lead against Michigan in the 3rd. Not counting on it the way Iowa has played this year, but weird things sometimes can happen in Kinnick.

Iowa just took the lead against Michigan in the 3rd. Not counting on it the way Iowa has played this year, but weird things sometimes can happen in Kinnick.

It could happen, Michigan is off tonight, Ferentz is one of the best coaches in the country.

There is no way Penn st is getting in.
If Michigan loses tonight and Ohio State beats Michigan and Pennsylvania state wins the Big Ten they are getting in. It would happen. Big Ten champ is in.

Penn state needs more help than that to crack the top 4

Pretty confident the playoff will be:

Bama v Mich
Clemson v OSU

Louisville deserves to be there as well...they need to root hard for OSU to lose to Mich.

If Michigan loses tonight and Ohio State beats Michigan and Pennsylvania state wins the Big Ten they are getting in. It would happen. Big Ten champ is in.

Other than beating Ohio st at home, they haven't beaten anyone, there schedule is awful.

Other than beating Ohio st at home, they haven't beaten anyone, there schedule is awful.
Yet the committee already has them at #10.
The committee is putting the Big Ten champ in the playoff. Auburn lost, Texas A&M can't win the SEC. Penn State would beat Wisconsin in the Big Ten title game. They beat Iowa last week. If Michigan loses to Iowa Penn State can make the CFB playoff.

Down Goes Washington and Welcome back Clemson!

Yet the committee already has them at #10.
The committee is putting the Big Ten champ in the playoff. Auburn lost, Texas A&M can't win the SEC. Penn State would beat Wisconsin in the Big Ten title game. They beat Iowa last week. If Michigan loses to Iowa Penn State can make the CFB playoff.

If a huge sticking point for the committee is sos, Penn St isn't going to get in, they have beaten up on cupcakes.

If a huge sticking point for the committee is sos, Penn St isn't going to get in, they have beaten up on cupcakes.
If this were true they wouldn't be number 10 right now. The committee likes them now.

I'd like an ACC team in the playoff. I think it's good for everyone in the conference. it shines a light on us.
Not really. Nobody is going to think wow Clemson is in the playoff ! that makes Syracuse at 4/5- 8/7 look great !!!!

Not really. Nobody is going to think wow Clemson is in the playoff ! that makes Syracuse at 4/5- 8/7 look great !!!!

But if we ever get good again, the number of times teams from our league and division that have made the playoff will help us.

I can't believe the 180 the Iowa defense did. Penn State just ran all over them last week and they were fantastic this week.

Bama could lose the SEC title game and still be the #1 seed.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
FbBarbie

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom