Selection Sunday thread... | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Selection Sunday thread...

ND is a number one seed for the same reason OSU got in over traditional teams.

The past 3 years was strictly RPI... This year they decide to use human intelligence?
Give me the computers...

I love our side of the bracket. Really, is there anyone on there that scares you? Bryant? Please. UNC? 1-1 against them. The rest I won't even sweat over.

I love our side of the bracket. Really, is there anyone on there that scares you? Bryant? Please. UNC? 1-1 against them. The rest I won't even sweat over.
That's what we said last year. Pressler is a great coach. Most of that team has already enjoyed beating Syracuse in the Dome. Their goalie can be hot. I hate this match-up.

P.S. Carcatera & Quint aren't wild about our defense.

“@matt_schneidman: Some Syracuse lacrosse players not too happy about not receiving the No. 1 seed. I can't say I blame them.

Love being the 2. Avoids Denver and Duke, gives the players a chip on their shoulders.

You can make an argument for ND to be the #1. It's no big insult.

But it really was about findings a way to put ND and Denver together because of travel. Silly.

ND would be playing either Cornell or Albany in the quarterfinal game in Denver.

They wouldn't meet Denver until the Semifinals in Philly.

Better them than us.

I'd rather play in the Annapolis.

2 seed is bogus but it seems to be working to our advantage. Obviously has the team pissed and will probably have them more focused. I have to say if your going to shift SU on the 1 seed could u at least have sent Bryant to nd?

2 seed is bogus but it seems to be working to our advantage. Obviously has the team pissed and will probably have them more focused. I have to say if your going to shift SU on the 1 seed could u at least have sent Bryant to nd?
UGH...Ugh...ugh Massa can give Williams some real competition at the X. Not happy...not happy at all...

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom