Semi-OT: Miami turnover chain | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Semi-OT: Miami turnover chain

The whole thing was a blown opportunity. It should have be worn not just by defenders getting takeaways but all offensive players who turned the ball over. Now thats a turnover chain.

Also it should have been sponsored by Pandora charm bracelets.

Helmet stickers are given AFTER the game. Some coaches don't give them, as they feel it takes away from the team.

Why doesn't a team have a touchdown throne? After a TD the player is carried on a throne on the sidelines? Because its called taunting, and its in poor taste. The team reward is the touchdown. For a turnover, its the ball. I dont mind a player celebrating after a good play. I think instituting a device to "rub it in", for a competitors mistake? In the poorest of taste, and I'd never let one of my players disrespect their opponent. Not even for a minute. Thats a bad football culture, imo.

Shoulda been a 15 yard unsportsmanlike, every time.
Personally, I think a rickshaw would be very classy. Maybe one lap around the field, carried by walk-ons from the opposing squad following a TD.

The whole thing was a blown opportunity. It should have be worn not just by defenders getting takeaways but all offensive players who turned the ball over. Now thats a turnover chain.

Also it should have been sponsored by Pandora charm bracelets.
lol thats true. The offense turns the ball over. The defense takes it away.