Seriously how many on this board | Syracusefan.com

Seriously how many on this board

I will be honest and say I did not expect a Sweet 16 run this year. Man, it is great to be wrong :)

Had this yes this team making the Sweet 16?

not me. I have 3 brackets, with MichState beating them in each. I also had them as a NIT team after watching the TX Southern game live, then I had them struggling to earn a winning record after the Clemson loss. Faith was restored after the stretch when JB returned, but that 3rd loss to Pitt really knocked the wind out of me again. Boy this crow tastes delicious! What a season.

Eat-Crow-300x336.jpg

I never saw this coming, but once again Jb does great things when you least expect it.

Best guard depth since 11-12 with 2 fifth year seniors in the backcourt;
4-5 legit 3 pt threats and ball handlers/creators vs 2 or 3 at most the previous 3 seasons;
Servable bodies in the paint. There's few offensively talented bigs in current cbb landscape. Last time somebody really gave us trouble in the paint was Jared Sullinger;
This isn't Syracuse football, we're have 2 Micky D AA starters, and everyone on the roster sans Chino was a top 80 recruit, we have more talent and better coaching than most schools;
I think we will make the sweet 16 this year

I did back in November :)

One and done in my bracket. Happy to eat that bird. This team looks focused and knows it's roles. Great defense. Love one more chance to see JB sorting out his nose and ear hygiene on national tv.

I had them beating MSU, but losing to the Utes.
I'm happy to be wrong. :)

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
vegasnick

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom