Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG | Page 2 | Syracusefan.com

Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or it could be that they won't announce anything ever. Why is it necessary players announce that they are staying?
I don't think the players do, but news will leak if they are on the fence and stay, imho.

Why has nothing been announced the other 3 announced on monday ?

I'm assuming based on he would have to sit out cause he already transferred once and he has no nba draft chances AG will be coming back.
All three are expected to make their own announcements on IG very soon. Whether they’re staying or going, they’ll announce on IG. If I were you, I would monitor their accounts this afternoon, so you’ll get the news the moment it hits.

JB already came out with his statement in support of the 3 guys JBA, Braswell, and Kadary who left on Monday. It's thursday morning now and nothing about the other 3 we are waiting on. All heard is some possible cryptic tweets/social media posts.

Insiders what are you hearing. I know we have Symir coming in from Marquette, and Cole Swider from Villanova, plus Jimmy Jr. But would like to know a bigger picture of our roster for next year.
You’re what we call in stock trading a contrarian signal. You’ve just clinched that there will be no new news for the next week by demanding an update.

There has been nothing said on Griffin. Just bunch of nonsense and social media speculation on frank and woody.

You show me where the answers are I have seen nothing I have read through all threads.

Look no further...the answer is in your heart!

I for sure think these three young men need some serious fires lit under there posteriors for not letting us know there decision so to help them out and make sure they dont land in the wrong location. i have decided they need some motivation and what do you do when you need motivation ?

of course you hire the best damn motivational speaker in the business to set them straight

JB already came out with his statement in support of the 3 guys JBA, Braswell, and Kadary who left on Monday. It's thursday morning now and nothing about the other 3 we are waiting on. All heard is some possible cryptic tweets/social media posts.

Insiders what are you hearing. I know we have Symir coming in from Marquette, and Cole Swider from Villanova, plus Jimmy Jr. But would like to know a bigger picture of our roster for next year.

Right????!!!!

It’s as if these darn kids are trying to figure out what’s best for them instead of giving us super timely updates for us fans. Ugh!

Arent there already threads for each of them?
I want 4 threads for each potential transfer. That way i can be the redundant anal poster that i am and fester in a degree of anonymity:)

I know CR is a little unglued by this, but really this is the craziest thing in the history of organized sports.

With no inside info im starting to wonder if Woodys parents might be looking at the portal and thinkin it might not be a great idea to leave...your kid got some minutes on a ACC team as a freshman (when there wasn't much of a expectation of getting any at all) and we are losing players in front of him. Wonder if they are trying to get him to stick it out another year and see how it goes? Same goes for Frank...there's just way to many guys in the portal.

With no inside info im starting to wonder if Woodys parents might be looking at the portal and thinkin it might not be a great idea to leave...your kid got some minutes on a ACC team as a freshman (when there wasn't much of a expectation of getting any at all) and we are losing players in front of him. Wonder if they are trying to get him to stick it out another year and see how it goes? Same goes for Frank...there's just way to many guys in the portal.
Chicken dinner with all the fixins coming your way. The reception Kadary is getting should scare the daylights out of them.

Seems like it’s past the point of no return with Newton. I always figured he was the original bad apple. Maybe it was Richmond.

I want 4 threads for each potential transfer. That way i can be the redundant anal poster that i am and fester in a degree of anonymity:)

You can rearrange the letters in "anal fester" to spell "renal feast"

Bon appetit. :D

Chicken dinner with all the fixins coming your way. The reception Kadary is getting should scare the daylights out of them.
What do you mean by reception?

What do you mean by reception?
It appears that there are no really big programs involved, FSU, I guess. Maryland, meh. I speculate, that those guys thought he would be a hot ticket with all the good work he did during the season. They have no resume at all to point to and there are a plethora of talented guys available who have real bodies of work. They could easily drop down to a mid-major to find an open spot, and that would be their one free transfer.

It appears that there are no really big programs involved, FSU, I guess. Maryland, meh. I speculate, that those guys thought he would be a hot ticket with all the good work he did during the season. They have no resume at all to point to and there are a plethora of talented guys available who have real bodies of work. They could easily drop down to a mid-major to find an open spot, and that would be their one free transfer.
Who were you expecting? I get the sense it was always going to be FSU and the rest are window dressing.

Who were you expecting? I get the sense it was always going to be FSU and the rest are window dressing.
I really esteem him. I kind of thought he would get his pick. I could see him regress at FSU with their style of play, but maybe that suits him.

Status
Not open for further replies.