Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG | Page 3 | Syracusefan.com

Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
After Taurean and Bazley...I feel like there needs to be a deadline on this stuff. Not saying it needs to be any time soon...but the sooner the better.

something about woody's passive aggressive IG appearance with frank makes me think they could possibly try to linger as long as possible just to prevent the team from getting the best possible replacements if they do leave...

a tit for tat, if you will...

like yo you didnt play me? aight then Ima play you!

Good players...I hope they stay ...but that "I'm leaving...not leaving syracuse" thing and laughing was a bit off, imo...def had some disrespect involved to it...which is never a good thing.

Hopefully the staff is on top of that possibility and doesnt let it happen.

I really esteem him. I kind of thought he would get his pick. I could see him regress at FSU with their style of play, but maybe that suits him.

Every player that played this year is allowed to come back.

People don't realize that since only 15 seniors get drafted every year that means every senior in D1 basketball barin those 15 guys 'should' return to school.

They were robbed of a year of fun student life and they aren't going to the NBA. They will all enjoy student life next year more than they di dthis past year.

What if MJ Walker former 5 start recruit doesn't leave FSU? With the way Hamilton subs Kadary might not get much run.

Every player that played this year is allowed to come back.

People don't realize that since only 15 seniors get drafted every year that means every senior in D1 basketball barin those 15 guys 'should' return to school.

They were robbed of a year of fun student life and they aren't going to the NBA. They will all enjoy student life next year more than they di dthis past year.

What if MJ Walker former 5 start recruit doesn't leave FSU? With the way Hamilton subs Kadary might not get much run.
At this point I don't believe Hamilton really ever wanted him. He just didn't want him playing for Syracuse.

With no inside info im starting to wonder if Woodys parents might be looking at the portal and thinkin it might not be a great idea to leave...your kid got some minutes on a ACC team as a freshman (when there wasn't much of a expectation of getting any at all) and we are losing players in front of him. Wonder if they are trying to get him to stick it out another year and see how it goes? Same goes for Frank...there's just way to many guys in the portal.
Woody is going to be given the chance to earn minutes even if we bring in Swider and Jimmy B. We know JB is loyal to kids who stick around and there’s multiple examples of transfers not getting preferential treatment just for choosing us. Unless he just really can’t stand JB it makes more sense to stay and even if that is the case those things almost always get better with time and maturity.

Frank is almost guaranteed minutes if he’s half as good as the insiders on this board have heard. Jesse will more then likely start but he won’t play 40 each night and JB won’t have Doley to sneak in at the 5.

I think they both have really high ceilings for us and I think, from a basketball standpoint, it makes the most sense to stay. Hopefully those around them are saying the same thing.

Like most things, the kids who persevere and stick it out will be the ones who benefit most. You know that JB rewards loyalty. Woody, AG and FA will be just fine if they stay the course. Every opportunity is right here for them.

Who were you expecting? I get the sense it was always going to be FSU and the rest are window dressing.
I don’t think he’s headed to FSU but I do think he’s headed to a better situation and program than he had here.

Like most things, the kids who persevere and stick it out will be the ones who benefit most. You know that JB rewards loyalty. Woody, AG and FA will be just fine if they stay the course. Every opportunity is right here for them.
If those three stay with Cole and Jimmy coming in, that's a solid 9 man squad.

I don’t think he’s headed to FSU but I do think he’s headed to a better situation and program than he had here.
The situation he had here was that he was playing for a coach who managed to get a group of guys drafted in the first round which made me scratch my head. All good players, 1st round NBA? Kadary fit right in that profile.

I know CR is a little unglued by this, but really this is the craziest thing in the history of organized sports.
You have said numerous times now Completely unsubstantiated Leonard Hamilton wants Kadary just so Syracuse couldn’t have him and you made this post.

You sir to quote Bill Raftery have “onions”.

You have said numerous times now Completely unsubstantiated Leonard Hamilton wants Kadary just so Syracuse couldn’t have him and you made this post.

You sir to quote Bill Raftery have “onions” for brains.

You sir to quote Bill Raftery have “onions”.
There was a post or 3 during the sweet 16 that suggested something occured at the Indy bubble with LH. If nobody put those thoughts in his head, he might well be where Woody and Frank are right now. K takes guys we want and need and sits them on the bench just to stymie Syracuse, things go on in the big leagues.

There was a post or 3 during the sweet 16 that suggested something occured at the Indy bubble with LH. If nobody put those thoughts in his head, he might well be where Woody and Frank are right now. K takes guys we want and need and sits them on the bench just to stymie Syracuse, things go on in the big leagues.
You better be chomping on a stogie when you say that.

What are you talking about.

Post it.

What are you talking about.

Post it.
Kadary Richmond in the transfer portal
1000 pct Hamilton/staff reached out in Indy.
Orangezoo Post #1,545 Wednesday at 9:40 AM Forum: Syracuse Basketball Board

Orangezoo do you proof Leonard Hamilton made contact with Kadary in Indianapolis.

Your post has been taken by Couscuse as evidence to spread a conspiracy.

The last time a coach did tamper with one of our players he was disciplined by the NCAA.

Orangezoo do you proof Leonard Hamilton made contact with Kadary in Indianapolis.

Your post has been taken by Couscuse as evidence to spread a conspiracy.

The last time a coach did tamper with one of our players he was disciplined by the NCAA.
It was an open secret that the Indy bubble was tamper city. The portal was already open and the gold rush had already started. And I'm sure there are bags flying unabated.

It was an open secret that the Indy bubble was tamper city. The portal was already open and the gold rush had already started. And I'm sure there are bags flying unabated.
You are really lacking in attention I am sorry. I hope these posts give you entertainment.

You are really lacking in attention I am sorry. I hope these posts give you entertainment.
Total chaos has been unleashed and no one is going to police it, and the coaches and boosters know it. Across all NCAA sports that previously didn't have this rule, that's many thousand of cases to monitor.

Total chaos has been unleashed and no one is going to police it, and the coaches and boosters know it. Across all NCAA sports that previously didn't have this rule, that's many thousand of cases to monitor.
You have managed to hijack a CuseRunner thread.

Im not sure what this means...but it has to mean something.

You literally have no clue when Kadary decided he was transferring.

The decision could have been made a month ago he was leaving when the season ended.

Chaos has not been unleashed.
The NCAA gave every player an extra season.
Getting rid of the sitting out a season if you transfer is treating basketball and football players like all other sports.

You don’t care if the top volleyball team in the nation accepted a transfer from an all-American from a less successful team.
That isn’t chaos but basketball players being able to do what coaches and admistrators do which is the ability to go from job to job without sitting is chaos.

No it is not.

You accuse a coach of tampering based on hearsay that you have no clue if it is a fact does nothing but try and do what you say is wrong. You are creating chaos for your own entertainment.
For that I say sorry that you are forced to do this for your own entertainment.

Status
Not open for further replies.