Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG | Page 7 | Syracusefan.com

Seriously What is the deal Update Frank/Woody/AG

Status
Not open for further replies.
If newton leaves, he is a bad kid
if he returns, he’s a good kid poisoned by the bad kid

good to know.

Yes. Meanwhile some of our most beloved and active ex players like DC, Devo, etc. did all kinds of wild things off the court, had it out with Boeheim, etc. Wallace overslept and missed a flight to the game, in the Tourney his senior year!

But Kadary may have thrown a party! And since he’s transferring, he’s now bad.

lol, what a joke.

* I love all of the above that I mentioned, by the way.

If newton leaves, he is a bad kid
if he returns, he’s a good kid poisoned by the bad kid

good to know.

Kind of sad that people are trashing kids on their way out. Been reading a lot of that here over the past few days, some are doing so directly, and others, in a passive aggressive manner.

Kind of sad that people are trashing kids on their way out. Been reading a lot of that here over the past few days, some are doing so directly, and others, in a passive aggressive manner.
Posters have been trashing the players who are both staying and leaving. Suffice to say this has not been Syracusefans greatest last 10 days on the basketball side. Hopefully everyone starts to chillax.

Posters have been trashing the players who are both staying and leaving. Suffice to say this has not been Syracusefans greatest last 10 days on the basketball side. Hopefully everyone starts to chillax.
Difference is, there's a pinned thread about ripping current players. Funny thing, some of the posters in that thread who are agreeing with the OP have ripped players who've left or are expected to leave.

Difference is, there's a pinned thread about ripping current players. Funny thing, some of the posters in that thread who are agreeing with the OP have ripped players who've left or are expected to leave.
it depends on who the player is to you. Joe G took more cheap shots here this year than I can ever remember any player taking. He bested Buddy Boeheim in that. And most here said nothing. Including the people that are sad about the way Kadary is being treated now. Fair is fair. If any player wants to leave, wish them well and let's move on. If players stay, root for them. It's their season. Not ours. it's their lives. Not ours.

it depends on who the player is to you. Joe G took more cheap shots here this year than I can ever remember any player taking. He bested Buddy Boeheim in that. And most here said nothing. Including the people that are sad about the way Kadary is being treated now. Fair is fair. If any player wants to leave, wish them well and let's move on. If players stay, root for them. It's their season. Not ours. it's their lives. Not ours.
The “fat jokes”? Those were actually making fun of the people who were freaking out saying that he’d gained weight, as far as I could tell.

I don’t recall seeing anything personal about Joe. People get fed up with some of the decisions he makes out there, but that’s not personal.

The “fat jokes”? That was making fun of the people who were actually freaking out saying he’d gained weight as far as I could tell.

I don’t recall seeing anything personal about Joe. People get fed up with some of the decisions he makes out there, but that’s not personal.
I'm sure Joe and his family thought the fat jokes were a riot. That you can't see that is wrong is peoples exhibit 1.

I'm sure Joe and his family thought the fat jokes were a riot. That you can't see that is wrong is peoples exhibit 1.

I didn’t make the jokes, I just understood and thought it was obvious that those who did were doing it with extreme sarcasm to make fun of those who thought Joe had gained weight. Me understanding what they were doing isn’t “wrong”, lol.

I didn’t make the jokes, I just understood and thought it was obvious that those who did were doing it with extreme sarcasm to make fun of those who thought Joe had gained weight. Me understanding what they were doing isn’t “wrong”, lol.
SMH

Yes. Meanwhile some of our most beloved and active ex players like DC, Devo, etc. did all kinds of wild things off the court, had it out with Boeheim, etc. Wallace overslept and missed a flight to the game, in the Tourney his senior year!

But Kadary may have thrown a party! And since he’s transferring, he’s now bad.

lol, what a joke.

* I love all of the above that I mentioned, by the way.
Because it was just a party. Right.

Because it was just a party. Right.
He’s a very very bad man. Very, very, very bad.

th

My frustration with Girard was with his on-court decisions. Personally, I think criticism relating to on-court stuff - no matter the subject - is okay on a message board.

Stupid, non-sensical, garbage like Woody is a bad guy, or Kadary is a bad guy, is unneeded, and probably speaks more to the poster than anything else. But no pinned posts about that.

My frustration with Girard was with his on-court decisions. Personally, I think criticism relating to on-court stuff - no matter the subject - is okay on a message board.

Stupid, non-sensical, garbage like Woody is a bad guy, or Kadary is a bad guy, is unneeded, and probably speaks more to the poster than anything else. But no pinned posts about that.
All I want to know is WHO POISONED THE WELL!!?? Which 18 year old is at fault for the madness!!??

I am not talking about Woody or Kadary but there is a point that some guys are bad guys. I am not talking about those two guys but we have had guys that were bad guys. Do you think that should be fair game on a message board?

All I want to know is WHO POISONED THE WELL!!?? Which 18 year old is at fault for the madness!!??
I will ask you the same question I just asked sam. We have had kids that I considered bad guys. I wanted them gone from the University. Is it fair to say those people are bad guys on a message board?

not even close. And like that post says you probably didn’t see most of the almost 100 that were deleted. It’s not even debatable.

I am not talking about Woody or Kadary but there is a point that some guys are bad guys. I am not talking about those two guys but we have had guys that were bad guys. Do you think that should be fair game on a message board?
I guess it depends if they stay at SU or not.

Do you remember how much Paul Harris was ripped when he was here? Dude was 6'4" and played his azz off at forward. Obviously, he didn't have the success that fans (or himself) wanted, but it wasn't for a lack of effort. Hell, people on this board STILL take shots at him. But there were no "leave Paul alone" threads back then, at least that I recall.

I guess it depends if they stay at SU or not.

Do you remember how much Paul Harris was ripped when he was here? Dude was 6'4" and played his azz off at forward. Obviously, he didn't have the success that fans (or himself) wanted, but it wasn't for a lack of effort. Hell, people on this board STILL take shots at him. But there were no "leave Paul alone" threads back then, at least that I recall.
I think it might have been about Paul quitting the team every other week. Maybe you didn't know about that. But people in life, tend to dislike people they view as quitters. Check the mileage on Hops old car. He made the trek back and forth to Buffalo quite a bit. That is just a guess though.

not even close. And like that post says you probably didn’t see most of the almost 100 that were deleted. It’s not even debatable.
I stayed off the board for a day or two and only saw the thread after it was closed, so the deleted posts had probably already been nuked.

But, there's a lot being said on the board about some of the kids who recently left or are rumored to be leaving.

I think it might have been about Paul quitting the team every other week. Maybe you didn't know about that. But people in life, tend to dislike people they view as quitters. Check the mileage on Hops old car. He made the trek back and forth to Buffalo quite a bit. That is just a guess though.
Eh. Paul was here until we didn’t need him anymore though. Devo too.

Status
Not open for further replies.