Seth Davis-Bulletin Board Material... | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis-Bulletin Board Material...

Cuse is not mentally tough? I guess playing 3 physical teams in 3 days, 1 top 20 and 2 title contenders isn't draining.

Well, we do have some mental issues, but if Seth were smart, he'd know that is only happening against very good teams. Not teams like Montana.

Feinstein this morning. "I like Seth, but that pick is insane". Seth is on Feinstein's show at 10:22 am. CBS Sports radio. Thamel was supposed to be on now, but he has to get pushed, has an SI commitment that took priority. Feinstein said "Boeheim is much more reliable."

Likelihood that Davis knows Ward got hurt last week and won't play on Thursday? I say 1%.

Likelihood that Davis even knew who Ward was is less than 10%.

I didn't know him either -- but I'm not a national TV analyst making predictions with a lack of knowledge.

I am going to take Seth Davis's mother Elaine Charney Davis out to a nice seafood dinner and NEVER call her again!

Elaine Charney Davis is not a Saint

Davis was just on with Feinstein and they didn't even mention the Cuse game

sports reporters love to talk about how athletes need to be careful on twitter. physician heal thyself. the more i read from sports reporters on twitter, the more sure i am that they don't know anything. twitter exposes them, they don't have their editors and producers filtering out their dopey thoughts.

Whatever. I have no problem with people taking shots at this team. They have not proved enough in my mind to earn the red carpet treatment from talking heads.

This team has a lot to prove still. Let's see 'em do it.

The worst part is how they never acknowledge the boner picks they make, even after the fact.
Once we finish stomping Montana, Davis won't mention his prediction ever again.
Its a way to get attention with no downside.
We win, ho-hum...we lose, he's a genius.

Cuse is not mentally tough? I guess playing 3 physical teams in 3 days, 1 top 20 and 2 title contenders isn't draining.

LVille could very well be on their way to winning a title.
SU had just played Seton Hall, followed by brutally physical games against Pitt & GTown in 3 consecutive nights.
SU had incredible steam for the first 25 game-time minutes against LVille (up 16).
SU completely lost their composure and energy over the last 15 minutes (horrid officiating assisted).
The BET is (was) the best conference tournament, period.
We lost in the finals to the current front-runner for national champ.

Seth Davis, you are a blow-hard. I hope you were wearing black "sitting courtside" and you spilled a shitload of yellow mustard all over you while eating your hot pretzel. You taint.

Its all intended BS. Thats media today sports fox msnbc. Say something outrageous and you get attention. That's all they want. Your attention so they get viewers to sell their advertisements and prolong their career and show. If SU loses they becaome even more attention getting If SU wins no body will even remember what they said. FNG attention hounds.

Seth Davis@SethDavisHoops

Sat courtside at MSG Sat night. Cuse is not mentally tough RT @cpags3: Just wondering what your logic is behind Montana upset of Cuse?

Expand Collapse

I thought it was a bit odd that Davis would single out such a lopsided upset prediction, but there's his logic. :noidea:

Having seen Montana, this game reminds me a lot of the Stephen F. Austin NCAA game a few years ago. And I expect a similar outcome.