Seth Davis' Summer School Report on Syracuse | Syracusefan.com

Seth Davis' Summer School Report on Syracuse

Seth Davis's column is behind a paywall nowadays? I don't dislike him as much as the rest of you, but that's not gonna happen.

He's writing for The Athletic now.

It was an accurate and reasonable article. Nothing hyperbolic.

Paying to read crap written by Seth Davis. It's official I have seen everything.

Don’t have to pay. Download their app and skip all the subscription stuff.

Good article.

Anyone who downloaded the app want to give a summary?

Talks about what we have returning, briefly touching on Carey, Hughes and buddy.

Talked about Bazley’s decision and how it surprised Boeheim and then talked about how battle returned which also surprised Boeheim.

Went in depth a bit about battle and how he’s working to remove the hitch in his shot, which he’s working on over the summer.

Talked about all the players coming back.
Marek has the most potential to make a big leap...noted his 17 against duke.
O’Shea needs to make more shots at the basket.
Sidibe needs to stay healthy.

Talked about Howard and battle and how they won’t have to just go ISO all the time with The new additional help.

How bad our O was but how good our D was. Said going 8-10 in the ACC was close to a miracle with our offense.

Really solid article and nothing I would disagree with.

Talks about what we have returning, briefly touching on Carey, Hughes and buddy.

Talked about Bazley’s decision and how it surprised Boeheim and then talked about how battle returned which also surprised Boeheim.

Went in depth a bit about battle and how he’s working to remove the hitch in his shot, which he’s working on over the summer.

Talked about all the players coming back.
Marek has the most potential to make a big leap...noted his 17 against duke.
O’Shea needs to make more shots at the basket.
Sidibe needs to stay healthy.

Talked about Howard and battle and how they won’t have to just go ISO all the time with The new additional help.

How bad our O was but how good our D was. Said going 8-10 in the ACC was close to a miracle with our offense.

Really solid article and nothing I would disagree with.

He is echoing a lot of the comments made by members in this forum.

I don't care for Seth, so I didn't read the article, but the articles on the athletic are generally pretty good. People who like to read good sports journalism may want to consider a subscription/download to look at their stuff.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DizzyNY

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom