SETH DAVIS! | Syracusefan.com

SETH DAVIS!

We Are Syracuse

All Conference
"BOY, SYRACUSE BETTER WATCH OUT FOR WMU.. THEY BETTER BE READY."

Gee seth! I sure hope so too! Considering if they lose, they are well aware their season is over. I just cannot stand him as an announcer.. He is horrible

th

Lol!!! He was too embarrassed to pick the upset after his horrendous fail last year saying Montana was going to upset the cuse. That game was over the first five minutes

Davis, Doyel, Gottleib, Forde, Bomani Jones...all of these guys generate a ton of traffic every time they troll Cuse fans. Don't give them the satisfaction- just ignore them

I forgive him that comment. We have looked terrible at the end of our season. That's just a fact. If we look good today, my Cheery-O-Meter will be at 11!

As long as 'Cuse plays big boy sports, there are always going to be talking heads that will pick against them at some point. Why can't we just realize this already and not get all bent out of shape over it every single time it happens?

Also too... it's not like we haven't given anyone a reason as to why we shouldn't be a trendy upset pick as of late...

But him saying "Syracuse better be ready" is just common sense. If you are not ready for a win or go home game, you don't belong in sports lol

My prediction: 5 threes from Trevor and CJ finds his rhythm. Party in Buffalo for Cuse.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Laxmom2317

Online statistics

Members online
Guests online
Total visitors

Top Bottom